Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

cancer.gov

2»

Comments

• ReflectorschReflectorsch Raw Newbie

This is all I just sad for me. I am not an expert in the area, and every time I hear something about cancer from other people, I feel powerless because I can do nothing to help them.
    Or maybe I can, but I don’t know how. The only thing that I can do is say that I care about them and believe in them. Also, I will try to do something for them to make them feel like they are not alone and needed. But it all seems not enough and even senseless sometimes because I cannot cure their disease. I cannot take b16f10 cells from their body and make them healthy again.

• ReflectorschReflectorsch Raw Newbie

This is all I just sad for me. I am not an expert in the area, and every time I hear something about cancer from other people, I feel powerless because I can do nothing to help them.
    Or maybe I can, but I don’t know how. The only thing that I can do is say that I care about them and believe in them. Also, I will try to do something for them to make them feel like they are not alone and needed. But it all seems not enough and even senseless sometimes because I cannot cure their disease. I cannot take b16f10 cells from their body and make them healthy again.

What do you think about that?