Embarrassing question for the men

This is a little embarrassing but I thought I would ask any way. I am in my early 60’s and I can’t seem to get the same erection I was able to 10 years ago. Has anybody else experienced this and does eating a raw diet help? Thank you,

Comments

• I read that pecans help and that maca helps. Don’t know anyone who has tried it.

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

In my readings on aging I have come across articles that say it takes more stimulation to get an erection when one is older compared to the youngsters so this may be a normal change.However testosterone level is also very important and certainly can be checked. Peripheral arterial disease is another reason one may have trouble achieving or maintaining an erection.If you are having significant problems, start with a good checkup. Sometimes this is the first sign of a larger issue.

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Matt Amendson, in his book Rawvolution, talks about increased sexual “abilities” in the introduction. It was the main reason he became a raw foodist overnight.

• I think it can also happen with high blood pressure so you could try eating more celery.

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

horny goat weed, cacao, and maca, are some of the things that you can take to help you out. With the name like horny goat weed, the herb is one of the most potent sexual enhancers. Try out some of my suggestions and good luck :)

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

I heard that kiwi is great for men’s sexual power.You could go to www.garynull.com, that he has a lot of information on his articles and researches.

• bee pollen helps too

• Many men have low testosterone and DHEA levels on their 60’s. Consider supplementing with zinc (an aromatase inhibitor) or adding zinc rich foods into your diet (raw pumpkin seeds are a great source). You may also want to consider supplemental DHEA (testosterone precursor). Of course, I would consider having your Doctor run a hormone panel blood test first to measure both testosterone and DHEA. I also agree with some of the herbal suggestions such as Maca. Muira Puama and Damiana are also effective, especially in a concentrate liquid tincture extract form.