Somebody buy me a juicer for Xmas/the new year

zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

What a better way to start the new year than by buying me a masticating juicer. When the new year rolls around and all of your sins are resolved, you will be significantly "in the black" for 2009.

I can offer you exchange:

1. An electric guitar

2. An electric bass

3. Ipod mini

4. A badass subwoofer

5. friendship

All in exchange for a juicer.

Please?

-Z

Comments

• zinfandel said:

What a better way to start the new year than by buying me a masticating juicer. When the new year rolls around and all of your sins are resolved, you will be significantly "in the black" for 2009.

1. An electric guitar

2. An electric bass

3. Ipod mini

4. A badass subwoofer

5. friendship

Please?

-Z

we suggest you to buy subwoofer. We suggest 20-24 hours for a solid break in time. You can set it with a good clean signal overnight. Once this is done you are ready to install and be on your way.

• zinfandel said:

1. An electric guitar

2. An electric bass

3. Ipod mini

4. A badass subwoofer

5. friendship

Please?

-Z

Hello, 

I can suggest that you look for a masticating juicer on online marketplaces or at home appliance stores. You may also want to consider setting a budget for yourself before making a purchase to ensure that you're getting the best value for your money.

• hollieh Deletedhollieh Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited May 2023
    hollieh said:
    zinfandel said:

1. An electric guitar

2. An electric bass

3. Ipod mini

4. A badass subwoofer

5. friendship

Please?

-Z

Hello, 

I can suggest that you look for a masticating juicer on online marketplaces or at home appliance stores. You may also want to consider setting a budget for yourself before making a purchase to ensure that you're getting the best value for your money.

I Hope My Suggestion is work for you. if any query you must replay me.

Best Regard,
    Hollieh