Ormus and the nutrients listed

I have been studying ormus and looked at approx 100 websites and many reviews and most seem positive . However I found one negative article that was very interesting 

https://monatomicgold.co.nz/is-ormus-dangerous/

it claimed that Dead Sea salt was high in aluminium and bromine, to harmful ingredients. It also stated that Pacific sea salt was not .

as I explained I looked at approx 100 companies and most seem to use Dead Sea salt , could this be where the negative claims are coming from. 

I have been trying to find a list of the nutrients to see what actually inside the wonderful ormus and it seems most companies don't have a assay label with the nutrients ,however after some hardwork I managed to find one that was detailed and very interesting .

sphinx ormus | List of Minerals / Trace Elements In Ormus

Other elements to be found in this form are Copper,Cobalt,Ruthenium,Rhodium,Silver,Palladium,Platinum,Osmium,Iridium,and nickel due to there Monatomic form they do not show up under spectrometry.

.[Parts per million]

These organic minerals relate clearly to the claims of assisting Cognitive function, Wound healing for burns, reducing stress anxiety and depression, the elasticity of the skin and collagen production reducing wrinkles, Assisting the nervous system, increasing brain blood circulation and electro impulses and cognitive function. Anti-inflammatory properties are helpful for many autoimmune diseases and arthritis, Detoxification and rid of free radicals.

Boron  17 

Helps build strong teeth and bones, has anti-inflammatory properties helpful for arthritis, speeds up wound healing, Prevents vitamin D deficiency, and balances hormones.

Sulphur 587

Increasing circulation to the brain is helpful for Alzheimer’s or Dementia, It assists in detoxing the body, and is essential to connecting tissues, helping elasticity to the skin reducing wrinkles, it supports insulin production, assists in vitamin B uptake to convert carbohydrates to energy.

Sodium 8,264

Improves heart performance, and the nervous system, prevents muscle cramps, and assists in glucose absorption, sodium is needed for blood regulation, it regulates the bodily fluids and transmits electrical impulses in the body, prevents sunstroke, improves brain function, defends free radicals and is in many skin care creams, eliminates carbon dioxide and controls blood pressure.

Magnesium 2,350

Regulates blood sugar, boosts athletic performance, is involved in approx 600 reactions in your body, energy creation, protein formation, muscle movement, nervous system regulation, may reduce anxiety and combat depression, boast anti-inflammatory  properties, bone Heath, gives good sleep,

Potassium 1,317

Stimulates neural activities,, improves the nervous system, regulates fluid systems, maintains water balance, reduces anxiety and stress levels, boosts heart health, boosts metabolisms, strengthens muscles, stabilises blood pressure, enhances bone health, stabilises blood sugars,

Aluminium  2.42

Is ok in small doses it’s in all our vegetables and water and is good for painful joints and alleviates fatigue, The average daily intake is 10 mg per day. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12089908/

Aluminium is toxic if exceeding the daily recommendations

Silicon  17 

Strengthens Bones prevents baldness and Alopecia, prevents brittle nails, is good for skin, assists in elasticity, reduces ageing, increases collagen, restores mucosa, prevents Atherosclerosis, promotes healing, and prevents aluminium toxicity.

Gold  42

Gold is a great anti-inflammatory, as is a superconductor assisting the neural pathways.

It has been used in ancient cultures to increase longevity and enhance spiritual awareness,  LT Lawrence Frego stated Gold raises the IQ by 20 basis points over 30 days 

Phosphorus. 49

Strengthens teeth and bones, detoxes the body, supports cognitive development, stimulates protein metabolism, boosts cell repair, helps hormonal balance, promotes metabolism, facilitates nutrient uptake

Calcium  1,077

Strengthens bones and teeth, assists in a stable weight, protects cardiac muscles, has anti-cancer potential, reduces pre-menstrual depression, prevents kidney stones, controls the alkaline PH, regulates blood pressure, and assists transportation of nutrients 

Strontium 9.28

Strengthens bones and aids in alkalising the bones. Assists in the absorption of calcium, Prevents tooth decay, is used in treating prostate cancer,

Lithium  2.88

Lithium is used for treating depression, and anxiety, it has anti-inflammatory properties, and it boosts cognitive function. Tests in 26 counties in Texas in 1990 showed that counties with a low rate in the water had a 40% higher suicidal rate 

Barium 0.38

Other organisations have set guidelines or regulations pertaining to the concentration of barium in drinking water. The World Health Organisation established a guideline for drinking- water quality of 1.3 mg/L for barium. The United States Environmental Protection Agency’s standard and the guideline established by the Australia National Health and Medical Research Council are both set at 2.0 mg/L. The European Union has not established a limit for barium in drinking water. High quantities of barium above daily intake are harmful.

Iron 2.88

Enhances Haemoglobin, regulates body temp, treats Anaemia, oxygen carrier prevents chronic fatigue, assists energy and metabolism, improves appetite, prevents restless leg syndrome, prevents hair loss, improves muscle health, improves brain function and development, boosts immunity, promotes sleep, boosts concentration, helps heal wounds, neurotransmitter synthesis

Zinc 0.52

Wound healing, DNA synthesis, Protein synthesis, Gene expression, and Immune function, Aid in the growth development of Mitosis and cell division.Anti-inflammatory.

Manganese 0.39

Bone health and strong antioxidant properties help reduce diseases, reduce inflammation, particularly with chondroitin and Glucosamine. Assist in blood sugar regulation, is Linked to lower amounts of epileptic seizures, assists in the role of metabolising nutrients may reduce PMS symptoms in conjunction with calcium, may protect the brain from free radicals and improve brain function. Assist in good thyroid health. assist in wound healing by aiding in collagen production.

The list of nutrients are abundant , Im guessing the list will change depending on what each company uses as salt types.

I googled the world health organisation recommeded daily doses and found after calculating that with this product half a tea spoon to a tea spoon would give you max daily intake. a powerful multivitamin .

I have read some pretty negative comments over the net here and there as there is always naysayer on every product  and after reading the above link on dangers of Ormus I can see where you can go wrong with this Ormus, with the correct procedure and the Dead Sea salt issue ,and not taking the correct amounts as some of the nutrients are harmful if exceeding the RDL. Like calcium or sodium although beneficial if taken correctly.

Anyway it was an interesting study.

Comments

• jeffryhHall DeletedjeffryhHall Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited July 2023

Hy there i have some suggestion for you that might helps you.

The specific nutrients listed as Ormus can vary depending on the source or formulation. In general, Ormus is thought to contain various essential minerals and trace elements, such as:

Gold
    Platinum
    Iridium
    Rhodium
    Copper
    Iron
    Zinc
    Selenium
    Chromium
    Cobalt
    Manganese
    Molybdenum