90 day raw food challenge

Hi! I'm not exactly "new" to raw but need a bit of a support boost to make a 90 day run of it- would anyone like to join me? 

Comments

• deadbutterfly55deadbutterfly55 Raw Jr. Leader

You could be brand new to raw; someone who sometimes need a " boost" like me; or a completely solid in your rawness person that just wants to help!

• Hello!

I just completed a 97 day juice feast.  I'm on a week and a half of raw food.  The goal for me is completely raw for two years. I'm hoping at that point cooked food won't be enticing.  I am happy to go 90 days with you!

deadbutterfly55

Hi! Wow- 97 days is very impressive! I'm on two day raw food now- ended up starting on my own because I didn't think anyone would answer- thank you so much and I'm really glad you did.  My goal is also a long term one. Every year I do raw for a little bit more but I really want to get a full clean year in- I think the buddy system and "accountability " maybe will help us both!  Let's do it.

ClaireT

I'm going to use September 1st as an easy to remember start date- these last two weeks of August I'm going to consider my detox days from my cooked food "cheat" We could message each other every Sunday for encouragement and see how our weeks went. Oh I read your page- how lucky that your husband's doing it too! Mine is vegan but won't do raw. 

ClaireT