Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

the new health master blender anyone have one

2»

Comments

• I just called to replace the motor on my blender because I was using it so much. It is actually a 100 year guarentee and all I had to pay was shipping. So, I am not sure where you got the 90 day warrenty from.

• I would definitely recommend NOT purchasing this blender. As many have commented, after one year the blender starting leaking an oily, muddy, rusty substance. Very scary! I'm definitely putting it away (keeping it in the garage in case there is a recall) and purchasing another blender. Hopefully there are enough complaints (and I have seen many on the Internet about the oily, rusty substance) the company will fix this deficiency.

• Bought the Health Master used it for 6 months as well as most of us, oily substance started leaking from the bottom along with my juice. I purchased mine from Amazon so when call the H/M aster company to tell them about my pitcher, they couldn't help me because I didn't buy directly from them. I chose to order a pitcher from them and it was on back log ...ding ding ding ding ding, for a month, finally canceled the order and purchase a vita-mix, which I love. Different features, but work well. Does anyone one know where I can purchase just the pitcher, but not from that company?

• Hello, I'm a newbie to this site, but have been a raw foodie for several years now. Just bought a Heath Master from Bed Bath and Beyond. I was sooooo exited, but now am sooo disappointed. I hardly got one recipe done before it overheated and now spews out this oily black sindery junk that you guys are talking about. I didn't know what to do, but after seeing what some of you guys have gone through I plan on returning it ASAP. Thank you to all for your reviews and yes, what is Montel thinking? You gotta wonder when there is a reset button specifically for overheating, somethings gotta be up. Again, thank you guys. See ya soon.

• hey quenofdesserts is here i do not know about this health master,i have k-tec blendtec it's o.k. but the next one i am going to buy it's going to be vitamix only.i am looking for durability,64oz jar and also while you are blending there is chute with that you can mix it up while you are blending so there is no need to use too much liquid if don't need it.and that's great for raw dessert making.as a chef i would recomend

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

the vitamix is great ill say that, blends pretty much everything ive thrown at it, and if your not fully raw the vitamix TNC can heat soups up from raw also but below boiling point so the nutrition is still pretty high.

• I couldn't afford a Vitamix and did some research to see if I could get a cheaper blender that would do the job. I have Cuisineart PowerEdge 1000-watt blender with BPA free jar (copying this from the front of the manual) because it got almost no bad reviews. It has the problem that all cheaper blenders have where you have to coax the stuff you wanna blend down into the bottom where the blade is, because it has a large pitcher with a small space at the bottom for the blade. Other than this, it works extremely well. No problems, no issues. I've had it for 7 months now. I think it was around $250

• My Health Master is not  working right, where can I take it for a check out?   I live in Bokeelia,  Florida.

thansk!