Paleo diet- participants needed!

ellamayesellamayes Raw Newbie
edited February 6 in Being Raw

Hello!

My name is Ella, and I am currently writing my dissertation as part of my final year at Durham University, focusing on the paleo diet! I am recruiting volunteers to take part in a short questionnaire, that will take you no longer than 15 minutes to complete. The questions will ask about your knowledge of the paleo diet and your experience implementing it into your daily life. The one simple criterion is that you need to be following or have followed the paleo diet for at least two months. If this is you and you would like to get involved, please click the link below to take you to the google form, which will provide more information and a consent form before getting started! Thank you in advance!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5SJ_TvhOfySNs6W0WRB_1NGVFMraCG-GrPulFPQLvKsuWwA/viewform?usp=sf_link ;

Comments

• TammiTrueTammiTrue Raw Master

What are you studying? 

I wish I could go back to school for Nutrition.

• ellamayesellamayes Raw Newbie
    TammiTrue said:

What are you studying? 

I wish I could go back to school for Nutrition.

I am studying sports and exercise science with a module in anthropology, so am very interested in nutrition, with links to the Palaeolithic diet and what we used to eat prehistorically!