How to make cheese's etc

I am still new to this but i am allergic to nuts and want to know what’s another method of making raw cheese. Im also allergic to different fruits like apples, plums, etc. Comments appreciated

Comments

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Are you allergic to seeds too? You can make the cheeses with seeds too – like sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds.

I have a recipe for cheese under my name. You can follow the exact same steps and use whatever nuts or seeds you want. The idea is to let them sit around and ferment to get tangy. :)

• Ive never had pumpkin seeds but i shouldn’t be allergic. Thanx for the input!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Nut or seed cheese is easy , I have never used fermenting techniques.

Just soak 3 Cups sunflower seeds, maybe sprout them if you like. Sunflower seeds are good soaked. Here’s my easy soft cheese recipe, amazing in wraps or on raw bread. Put 2 cups seeds in food processor. Process until fine crumbs. Then add 1 tbsp salt, juice from 2 lemons (add slowly to taste, as every lemon is different!) and 1/3 cup raw olive oil. Process for a very long time until mixture is smooth and rolls around the processor bowl. Then add 1 bunch spring onions, pulse to mix and chop them in. Let it sit for a while as the lemon juice is best after it has calmed down a bit.

Many people report that their allergies go after being raw for a while. Which is something great to look forward to!

• thanks zoe for the info