2 questions....

1: Can anyone recomend food or supplements for hair growth?

2: Does anyone here still drink coffee? It’s becoming cold now and I’m craving it,I’ve been off of it for 6 months and not sure if it will hurt me with raw food lifestyle if I add it again.

Thank-you for any help.

Comments

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

I use a skin, hair and nail supplement with MSM,silica, and PABA.

I am not yet 100% raw and I don’t know if I ever will be able to do it. I still drink coffee about once per week before I hit the grocery store. I don’t want to go more frequently than that because I get easily addicted to the caffeine and get withdrawal--Not fun. I also have to have a wee bit of half and half and I really try to keep dairy out of my diet. I coughed for years-I can’t tell you how many people have asked me if I was going to cough a lung up. Within 1 month of eliminating dairy I noticed I wasn’t coughing anymore so I really try to avoid it.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Hi. I use Modifilan for mercury detox and it contains organic iodine that has helped me with hair loss and many other symptoms. I don’t drink coffee as it contains neurotoxins that are detrimental to neurological diseases such as MS, of which I was diagnosed. Drink herbal tea instead.

• I have to second what 123 says, coffee is extremely acid and dehydrating, try sun tea instead (or warm tea, since its getting cold) I’ve heard some people using a special method of brewing coffee that makes it less acidic.

http://www.toddycafe.com/cbinfo/solution.php

i don’t know anything about it, but it may be something you’d want to do.

Good luck.