Superfoods pricing!

humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Does anyone think that some of the superfoods being sold (cacao, mesquite, goji berries, lacuma, agave, spirulina) are little overpriced? Where do you all buy your exotic items from? Some websites would be awesome. Thanks!

Vaughn

Comments

• I ordered from sunfood and naturalzing before. There prices are a bit high so I tried to search for a cheaper website. Recently I found rawvegansource which offers some great deals. It’s a couple who runs the business out of there house. You have a pay a $25 membership fee but it pays of if you plan to use them in the future. They are redesigning the website so it’s not the best and infact a little misleading. My boyfriend and I placed a huge order and the shipping said $25 but then they charged me over $40 without telling me. In all, they have great prices and the owners are very nice.

• Essential Living Foods is somewhat reasonable..essentiallivingfoods.com chefraw.com

• Morning_theftMorning_theft Raw Newbie

I’m not sure what the general pricing for these things are… I buy them at a local organic food store in my city. I’m lucky to have it there because this city is HORRIBLE for anyone’s health, let alone raw vegans! I don’t know, are their prices reasonable? www.eatit.ca Are there any local food stores in your areas that might have it? Because then you won’t have to pay for shipping at all, which might help out…