Natural, Painless Birth

kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

I’ve always been discouraged from the idea of having a baby just because it seemed so painful! But recently I saw this video, which shows the natural, painless, (and probably original) way to give birth, that isn’t inhibited by modern techniques. It seems so beautiful…They talk about going with the natural flow of the energy, and someone who commented said they heard of women having orgasms giving birth. Anyway, I figured those who are into letting go of the standards and getting back to the natural way of things might be interested! And i’m sure being raw doesn’t hurt, literally!

here is the video on youtube: Birth As We Know It http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZtYCHASqNM

their website: http://www.birthintobeing.com

Comments

• i saw the movie while i was at the vibrant living expo.it was very powerful movie and i’m a male..so if i thought this way,imagine how women would feel if they saw it..chefraw.com

• I would say to start finding what you need based on your feelings because it’s better to have a child when you’re young. The fact that you are eating so healthfully would make this an even better choice for you right now. I hope you can find someone who shares your same values. That would be a beautiful thing!

• I haven’t seen this movie yet, but I’ve given birth naturally twice and will again in a few months and there is no other experience that has made me so aware of how powerful my body is and what a miracle it is to be able to give birth. and, bonus, my husband has been given a whole new perspective on strength and endurance!

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I have not seen this video, but I can tell you that I had my daughter following “natural principles”, and I did indeed have a painless childbirth. It was an amazing experience to feel how powerful my body was/is, and the most empowering experience of my life. I have also assisted other women in having a pain-free childbirth and to watch them experience that empowerment is the best part of my job.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Check out Jinjee’s account of her last birth, an ecstatic exerience. I have heard of Hypno birthing, this is a system of reprogramming your mental talk about birth during preganancy and I have seen their promotional video where women are laughing and in bliss throughout the birth, it really blew my mind!

• i just read jinjee’s book on pregnancy/childbirth(www.gardendiet.com). She said that her raw pregnancies her labors were only like 30 mins but with her cooked vegan pregnancies they were 30 hours long!

• The way I was always brought to believe (and still do) is that the pains of childbirth are not something to be afraid of at all, rather embraced and worked with to bring your baby into the world. I believe that if you expect that there will be pain and learn ways to relax with it the amount is very little and quickly forgotten. I am actually looking forward to my daughter’s birth (any day now) and all of the births to come (if we are blessed with more children later). My suggestion kundalalia is don’t miss out on the experience of having a baby, you might be surprised how wonderful an experience it actually is, and of course keep in mind that ALOT of times the stories of births that you hear are quite exaggerated OR were actually painfull because of the “modern medicine”!!

• Here is the link weazelchef is referring to. http://jinjee1.securesites.net/ebooks/birth/

It looks really interesting!