Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Site Problems?

I’ve had a real problem logging on to the site since Friday. Its been extemely slow, or has not loaded at all. I just got lucky getting this far today. I haven’t gotten any responses to my emails for help. Have there been problems that anyone knows of?

Comments

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Hey rkbush I will let kandace know about the problem ASAP! :)

• Ive been having the same problem! I keep getting a message that says a problem has occured and someone will be fixing it shortly. Some days i just cant get through at all. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Me too. Super slow if not impossible to load. Help Please!! Thx.

• shele24shele24 Raw Newbie

Same here, server must not be able to handle load of people.

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Same here with lots of repeats when you post.

• StefunkStefunk Raw Newbie

Me too! Slow loading, problem notification pages, but most of all when I replied to a topic earlier it took 15 minutes to post and them it did it 5 times! Took me almost an hour to remove them!

• Sorry everyone! We were out of the country for the past ten days, and haven’t been able to keep an eye on the site as well as usual. Things should be better now, but let us know if you’re still having troubles.

• Thanks! It seems so much better now! :)

• same here. i got so frustrated that i stopped logging in for a while. my favorite site too… :-/ please make it faster! :)

• Sorry, it should be working fine now. Let me know if you are still having issues.

It’s working great now! Thank you. Hope you enjoyed your trip:C)

• NuttgirlNuttgirl Raw Newbie

It seems like it is running slower than normal. Is anyone else having the same experience or is it just me?

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

yup it is very slow over the past couple of days for me too

• Me, too!

I’m always so glad to hear it’s not just me! I have really fast high speed internet and it took 4 minutes to login yesterday! I always go to another website and check it out though, just to make sure.

• I think the site loads up better in the mornings. At night is the only time i have major problems with getting on the site.

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

yeah its really slow still, and takes a while to log on which is very frustrating, considering the amazing wealth of info on this site!

• I’m still having trouble.

• Sorry everyone. Just noticed the problems.

• love the website also, but still having problems!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Love it too, but it is so slow !! Especially going from front page to the “forums” page

• Yeah, that main Forums page needs some work. It’s always the slowest because it has to look through like all the information in the forums to show that one page!

To be honest, I never expected Gone Raw to get as big as it has. So I need to spend a little time tweaking that page to better handle the huge amount of discussion. That’s a good thing though, hopefully!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Thanks Ray, you and Kandace do an amazing job, it’s going really fast now:)

• NuttgirlNuttgirl Raw Newbie

The front page loads pretty fast but going to the forums still takes a lot of time.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hi Nuttgirl: The forums page does take longer to load, as the site needs to search through many databases to show the information presented. We are always looking for ways to make the pages faster and hopefully these will have an effect over time!

• Actually I’ve been having megaproblems…..when I try to go to a recipe, or my recipe box I get the error message quite often. Sometimes it just zips no problem and then five seconds later, it’s a no go. I love this site….you better prepare for an influx!! :) Quite a few people are asking me where to get good raw recipes….guess where I’m sending them!! Maybe it’s my fault things are slow!!! :)