Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Help! My recipe didn't post right!

I just posted my first recipe for “Uncle Steve’s Sauce” (yeah!) except that the recipe contents aren’t in there anymore. What happened? Is there something else I need to do to get it in there properly, or how do I go in and edit a recipe once it is posted? Thanks!

Comments

• The recipe looks fine to me so I guess you fixed it, but in case you’re still wondering:

When you view your recipe (logged in, of course) you just hit the “edit recipe” button on the upper right of the page. :)

I plan on making that recipe this weekend!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I can’t see it, and I really want to!!

• Zoe – This recipe is also in the Noni’s Eggplant Pardon-Me-John recipe. Apparently, some people can see it, and some people can’t. I am one of the ones who can’t. Weird. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can fix this?

• Kandace or Ray – Do you guys have any suggestions that may help me view my recipe or re-post it? I know that some people are able to see it (like Katie) but when I pull it up there is no recipe or comments or even a ink to click the “edit” button. I only see the categories and the star ratings. The day I posted it I was able to edit it by hitting the back button on my browser, but even when I clicked save changes it didn’t allow me to see the contents. The other recipe I posted seems to be working just fine. Thanks for your help!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hi Renoir,

Are you having difficulty with seeing the recipe both when logged in and logged out? When I click this link-, I see the recipe just fine. Is anyone else out there having difficulty with this recipe?

I wonder if perhaps the problem could be your browser? I’d highly recommend Firefox.www.mozilla.com/en/firefox/ as an exceptional browser.

• StefunkStefunk Raw Newbie

Kandace-I see it weird, too. It doesn’t look anything like the other recipes on the site. It’s the only one that does that.

• Thanks for your reply Kandace. I opened it in firefox and I was able to see it finally. Yeah!! But on my work computer and in Internet Explorer on the home computer, I wasn’t able to see it when I was logged in or out. I am able to see other recipes on this site and my Eggplant Pardon-Me-John recipe just fine in IE though. Very weird. I will try using firefox from the home computer from now on. Thanks!

• Yeah, I see what you’re talking about – but only on Internet Explorer 6 for Windows. Is that what everyone else having problems is seeing? I did find that Firefox for Windows shows the recipe just fine, so even if you’re using Windows, you do have a way to view it.

As for why that is happening, I’m not sure. I can’t tell by glancing at it, and don’t really know when or if I’ll have time to look at it – much other work to do. So my suggestion: get Firefox!