LEMONAID DIET

Does anyone know the receipe for the master cleanse lemonaid diet that has fresh lemons,grade c maple syrup,ceyanne pepper,tea,and salt.

Comments

• kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

I think it is for every 8 oz of water: 2 tbsps lemon or lime juice, 2 tbsps maple syrup, 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper. And you are supposed to drink at least 12 per day, every 1 to 2 hours. In the mornings as soon as you wake up you down an entire quart of water with 2 tsp celtic sea salt, and then in the evening you take an herbal laxative tea. i’ve heard of people doing it without taking the salt water or laxatives and doing just fine. i’m doing this based off of memory so if anyone else here can confirm that would be great!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Here is a link to the text of the original Master Cleanse booklet by Stanley Burroughs. It is a good, quick read. Absolutely recommended before starting the cleanse, as it explains the all important steps of coming off the cleanse healthfully.

• I’m on it right now…Kandace is right-read first! Kundalalita is also right that the laxative tea and salt water cleanse is not essential, just peripheral aids you might choose to include. If you do the salt water cleanse DO NOT leave the house-stay close to a bathroom!!!!!

• I just got the book (and read it in one sitting). I knew it was online but I prefer to have a copy for my library… I’m book obsessed.

Anyway, it was GREAT. Worth it no just for the cleanse info but for his perspective of disease in general. It makes way more sense to me than anything else I’ve heard.

I plan to start the cleanse on Sunday. I have a wedding to go to the following Saturday, so I was gonna wait until after that, but I realized that I probably won’t even WANT to eat anything at the wedding because I know the food will be bad for me. What better way to keep myself from eating it than to be on a cleanse? Only problem is bringing with me the lemons, maple syrup, reverse osmosis water, cayenne pepper and herbal tea, lol. I’ll be staying overnight at a hotel.

• Well I started the cleanse today and I could not find grade c maple syrup so I decided to get molasses instead. I’m going to hunt harder for it tomorrow I was just short on time. Molasses is ok but I think the maple would be much better.

• The “grades” of maple syrup have changed since the book was written years ago. You should use grade “B” organic maple syrup or you can also use agave. Not sure about the molasses. Check this link for more information… http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewtopic.p…

• I have found that the cleanse was much easier for me when I was not raw, but the results were better for me now that I am raw. When I was non raw, it took a couple of days before I started to feel weak and shaky. And then after that, I would have good days and bad days. I did it for 14 days, and it was a generally positive experience. However, a couple of weeks ago I set out to do a 4 day, and only made it three days because I was just so so out of it, and with a small baby, I could not indulge myself by going on in that state. However, when I came off it, I felt really excellent. My theory is that now that i am raw, my body got down to the nitty-gritty from the beginning, and it was a very efficient cleanse unlike when I was non raw. Btu that is just a theory.