Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Kiwis

I just bought some kiwis. Now what do I do with them?

Comments

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Tropical Pudding

2 large banana 2 mangoes 2 kiwi 1 avocado 1 papaya

• Eat them as is. I eat mine whole with the skins on. Make sure they are organic if you’re are going to do that though.

If you want use them without skins, chop one in half and spoon out the fruit, just like with an avo.

james

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

you can eat them with the skins?? wow kool!

• I would never have thought to eat the skins! They are all furry! I’ve been diagnosed with an intolerance to them anyways so I don’t eat them anymore…but I used to!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

I love to eat kiwi (with the skins on). If you slice them really thin, you barely notice the skin at all.

• Thanks guys

• Priceless OnePriceless One Raw Newbie

I like to throw them in any smoothie. They add a nice zing to it. Btw, I don’t eat the skin. It gives me the creeps. :)

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Blend apples,pears and flax seed,then cut slices of kiwi on a top of it.It is amazing.

• rae-deanrae-dean Raw Newbie

yummy-thanks everyone.all of this sounds so good.i cann’t wait to try these ideas.

• Sliced with drops of lime juice! Yummmmmmmmmy

• SystemSystem Raw Newbie

I read it’s not a good idea to eat the peel (although it’s a good taste) if the kiwi isn’t organic.

• kiwis!! delicious! I love putting 5 or so with celery and a banana in blender and making an amazing smoothie. So so good. It’s a green smoothie recipe from victoria boutenko’s green for like book. It’s tangy and filling, :D

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

I didn’t know you could eat it with the skins also. They taste good by themselves but even better with great strawberries. Yum!