What I am going to achieve

juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

I have been reading and researching raw food, super foods, juicing, fasting, etc., for the past 6 months. I have done several juice fasts lasting up to two weeks, and a one week water fast. I eat raw about 75% of the time, as of the last month or so. Today though I am committing myself to 100% for 3 weeks, followed by a 1 month juice fast.

These are accomplishments that I know I can do, and I am excited to experience the positive side effects of it.

I am writing my goals in order to reflect after this is all said and done, and see just how far I have come.

So, I am going to begin the year 2008 with a 30 day juice fast under my belt, being about 95% raw and I will have cured/be in the process of curing:

- exczema (on legs) - minor acne on face - dark circles under eyes - white bumps on thighs - cellulite - allergies - fatigue - mood swings

I also just bought a dry skin brush so I will be using that everyday before I shower! I am so excited for this journey and I know that the wonderful results I see will be evident to those around me, so hopefully I inspire someone else to eat the way I do!

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Sounds great, you go for it! Great to have your company here.I hope you let us all know how it all goes and how you feel as you go on. Take some “before and after” pictures, I always find them so inspirational.

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Rawsome!

• Juicy, your successes will definitely inspire others! Congratulations on everything you’re accomplishing!

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Good luck on the juice fast, and with going raw! It’s great that you’re writing down your goals; it really does help you keep up with them. Hope to hear back with your success stories!