Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• New Orleans…living the Katrina nightmare…:)

• Tampa FL

WOW, so many from VA and Cali!

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

chris and zoe: how cool that you are moving into my area. i’m in richmond about an hour or so from charlottesville. will you open a restaurant? keep us up to date ! i’d be into a raw food prep class, or a potluck. seems like theres a few of us in virginia.

• near Red Bank, New Jersey.

JoyceH—my brother just moved home from Burlington, Vermont. He lived there for like 3 years I think? Maybe more.. he moved around a bit. His girlfriend goes to UVM and he worked at a golf course there.

• live in San Francisco, California. am from Asheville, North Carolina.

• Currently living in Budapest, Hungary with my husband and soon we will move to California. I was born in Los Angeles.

When it is Noon in Cali, it is 8PM in Buda.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

We’ll be continuing Purely Raw when we move to Virginia. So we’ll be doing kitchen classes etc, probably dinner parties and pot lucks too. See you there!

• Stralsund, Germany

• New Hampshire – where we have the great White Mountains but we no longer have the old man on the mountain. (If you don’t know who the old man is, look at a NH quarter!)

• We are in Columbus, Georgia.

Zoe and Chris....Excited about Purely Raw coming to Charlottesville, Va. Can't Wait!!!! That is so Raw-some!!!
  • Sleepy Hollow, NY USA

• we are FROM Connecticut…moved to Mississippi…went to California…then to Arizona…we are NOW in Southern Maryland :)

• Kansas City, KS USA… but by this time next year it will be Grafton, N.S.W Australia!

• Toronto, ON!! WOOT!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

Connecticut. near nyc.

• Kissimmee,FL near Orlando :O)

• RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

Suburbs of Atlanta, GA

• Born in St. Louis Park, MN. grew up on the west coast: some years in Portland, OR. a few years in San Bernadino, CA. but mostly in Sacramento, CA. then moved to Soran, Kurdistan, N. Iraq in Dec. of 2005. It’s nice to see a lot of people in CA. we are planning a visit some time next year… It would be nice to squeeze in one potluck if I can while I’m there. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• willmizewillmize Raw Newbie

Beautiful St Petersburg, Florida. Home of the newly wed and nearly dead :)

• JoyceH – The white mountains are really beautiful. They have that classic east coast mountain feel. My sister and I are working on the 4000 footers – we’re more than half way done! Yeah! The picture is of Spot, one of several strays we have taken in over the years. He is double pawed and a really gentle soul!

• Austin TX

• Manteca, CA

• Sussex, New Jersey

• Minneapolis, MN

• Originally from Upstate NY, 9 yrs in Miami FL, almost 1 yr in Moscow ID, soon will be moving again..

• san francisco, california- i just moved back here after spending a year in nyc- i’d love to meet other raw food folks in the bay area :)

• San Antonio Texas…....1.9 million people….1 vegetarian restaurant!

• Grew up on Cape Cod MA. Now living in Roanoke VA.

• Grew up on Cape Cod MA. Now living in Roanoke VA.

• Chelsea, Michigan. Anyone? Didn’t think so.