Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• New Paltz, NY about 90 miles north of NYC

• New Paltz, NY about 90 miles north of NYC

• Hello one and all. I live in downeast Maine.

When it’s noon PST it is 3:00 EST

• Annapolis, MD (between Washington, DC and Baltimore)

• debbietookdebbietook Raw Master

Reading, Berkshire, UK. Weather today: about 12 degrees, blustery and wet. Already feeling very wimpy about the onset of winter. Ran outside to pick some kale – in almost-horizontal rain…and I’m in the South – it’s colder where Chris and Zoe are, so not surprised that Chris dons those thermal undies (you’ll never be able to live that one down now, Chris…)

I would SOOOOOOO like to live in California! Yes, forest fires and all, I’d still like to be there! Very much.

It’s 5.25 pm now.

• tdgtdg Raw Newbie

Artesia, NM. Half way between Carlsbad Caverns and the aliens in Roswell. LOL!! We are on Mountain time.

• Hi I may have replied already but I will do it again to reacquaint myself with people.

I am from Washington DC but currently live in Marsala Sicily Italy. Upside of living in Sicily? Gorgeous weather almost 300 days of the year :)

I think I am the only raw vegan in Marsala :) love and veggies to all xoxo Dea

• Kimball, Nebraska! Yes, it’s really the middle of nowhere!

• Northern VA…Woodbridge

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

Houston, Texas. USA

• Mobile, AL … same as missthomas86!

but I’m originally from Michigan, grew up in Battle Creek, “Cereal City, USA”. It smells like Frosted Flakes every morning! I’m moving back to Ann Arbor, MI in the spring… and Hey, JoyfulNoise… I know where Chelsea is!

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

I have family from Mobile AL

• I’m in San Jose, California. Spent the last 2 summers on Vancouver Island.

• I live on the beach!

in Sydney, Australia !!!

• koolieaidedkoolieaided Raw Newbie

Edmond,oklahoma, usa

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Originally from Chicago, IL USA, now in Milwaukee, WI USA, but moving to Cali (finally! my dream!) in the next month or so. I’ll be in Northern Cali somewhere around the Bay Area or Sacramento. :)

Anyone know of any active raw potlucks going on in the Northern Cali area?

• Greetings from Portland, Oregon!

• philadelphia, pennsylvania but please dont tell anyone :)

• warm wishes from sunny south Florida :)

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

Pennsylvania

• anyones from wisconsin?? I saw that queenfluff was.. but not for long!

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

NSW,Australia

• I am about 20 minutes outside of Burlington, Vermont. :)

• orange county, california.

queenfluff, there’s a potluck that meets in san rafael once a month and one in sacramento that i know of, there may be more than that. I’m from marin, if you move you’re going to love it for sure, its a beautiful area!

• UK, Hampshire – only temporary though, I am a Hungarian and usually live in Hungary

• wow, a Hungarian on this website, I’m so happy, since I’m also a Hungarian. I live in Budapest and work in Belgrade< Serbia that soon will hopefully change to Brussels, Belgium.

It’s currently 3.36pm

• i didnt want to write this in our gibberish Hungarian – that would be excluding, but u r more than welcome to email me in Hungarian of course :)

• I’m in Queensland, Australia although I’m a native of New Zealand.

• Port Arthur, TEXAS!

• I am in a semi-primitive (no plumbing) cabin about 8 miles NE of Fairbanks, Alaska.

Oooooh… the wolves are howling. How cool! They rarely come to this side of the valley…

Anyway, it is just to full dark here, at 4:46 pm. Plenty of snow on the ground, and a curiousely warm 21 degrees (F.) outside.

(it is usually below zero this time of year. No global warming? Riiiiight!),