Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Jacksonville Florida

• Puget Sound, Washington State, Cascadia Bioregion

• Meridian,Idaho :)

• Terrace, BC. Canada (Northern West Coast). Where we get like 20 days of sunshine:( I would so love to move to Vancouver.

• My family lives in Manassas VA, I live in Newport News VA

• Near the Bay in Monterey, CA

• OneOne

Canberra, Australia

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Philly burbs. So glam.;o)

• Central FL, USA!! (Between Tampa & Orlando.)

• grasshopper Deletedgrasshopper Deleted Raw Newbie

Manhattan, New York

• Boston, MA

• Ancaster, Canada

• Olathe, Kansas (Kansas City metropolitan area)

• msrawdivamsrawdiva Raw Newbie

east valley arizona by way of michigan, then chicago (YAY! \o/ )

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

Hi Vala,

We are planning to move to Iceland! I know that Iceland is mainly into fish. Though I did my research and was glad to find out that I can in fact have a garden and grow cool weather crops like Potatoes, Cabbage, carrots, Turnips, Parsnips and with that probably peas, spinach, dandelion and all types of lettuce and kale. They say the wind is what is hard but I will probably have to put up a fence. And, I want to build a greenhouse.

• Woodland Hills, California

• RawKarenRawKaren Raw Newbie

North East England.

• Toronto, Ontario

• Beside Richmond in Chesterfield Va.

• susannabellajanesusannabellajane Raw Newbie

I am originally from Portland, Oregon but now live in Boca Raton, FL, which is 40 miles morth of Miami.

My first year here I discovered we are in a Zone 11 for growing (Portland is 3-4), which is too tropical for kale or greens, or anything resembling a veggie garden….....but I have lovely pineapple plants growing and a gigantic rosemary bush, if anyone needs a care package. :)

• Okinawa, Japan

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I’m from California, but I live in Italy. In fact it’s not easy finding a lot of the RAW ingredients here like Goji Berries. I’ve ordered some things from the Internet, but the Italian postal service has a habit of losing things.

• I am originally from Minnesota but live in B

• I’m originally from Washington, DC, but now I live in Jonesboro, GA (about 20 min. south of Atlanta).

• I live with my husband and our menagerie of 2 dogs and 2 cats in Washington, DC.

• I’m from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada…

• Atlanta, GA

• Vancouver, BC * Originally from Maine

• I am from Poland but I am currently living way up in Northern Vermont.. East Burke, VT to be exact. :)

• Cape Town, South Africa.