Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Half Moon Bay, California

known for famous big surf break called Mavericks and also a pumpkin festival :) oh yeah, and lots of FOG

• Sacramento, CA…born and raised…

• I’m in Bakersfield, CA, USA.

• I’m snowbound, here in Wiscasset, Me!, by a very pretty coastline.

• right between Richmond Va and D.C. anyone up for a potluck?

• Prescott, Arizona! Mountain Time

Yes…it’s in the mountains….Between Sedona & Flagstaff. It actually SNOWED here yesterday. Can’t wait for Raw Spirit Festival!!!

haaaa. :)

• Tlksmr.. I grew up in the Bangor area, but I no longer live there….. We were just visiting though and you’re right it IS a snowbound kinda place:)

• Georgia by way of Philadelphia by way of New York.

• Covington Ga

• 3relefords – My dad lives in Greensboro.That’s close isn’t it? I’ll be in your neck of the woods in July. I live in Wisconsin – where it’s snowing a lot right now – a good 3 – 4 inches! It sucks.

• So far, I appear to be the only one from Scotland…

• I’m originally from the country-side of Chicago, then I ended up in a city full of filthy water, thick toxic air, and grey skies….Pittsburgh! I hate it!! Only 11 more month here, though! Boulder, Co is my next destination!

deborahann-I just looked at this thread for the first time today… When I was about 18 I worked at the Subway in Blairsville!!! I also used to go to the Curves there too!!—Just thought I’d share that! :)

• Chicago

• southern NH - about 45 minutes north of Boston. Go Sox! :)

• I live in Mountain View, CA. Born and raised in Minneapolis, MN. Came to the Bay Area via Boulder, Colorado.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

Palm Desert, California…woohoo!!!!!!!

• The city of roses… Portland, Oregon!

• It snowed here, Portland – OR, yesterday too. Luckily, the more “typical” spring weather is returning this week.

• Rochester NY

• Eastern Shore of Maryland… seems no one else around here does the raw food thing

• Big Canoe, GA in Georgia foothills, about 1-1/2 hours from Atlanta.

• All alone in Lakewood, Washington haha

• I have 2 homes…one on the west coast of Florida & and one in mountains of Tucson, Arizona :)

• USA - Coal Valley, IL(3`bout 30 min. from Miss. River)I just changed changed our dogs to RAW. NEW here will do an intro post later today!!

• suzyqsuzyq Raw Newbie

chicago

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Iowa. (puke) I’ve only been here a year, and this is the seventh state I’ve lived in. We’re prolly gonna move to Texas someday. YAY!

• SystemSystem Raw Newbie

I’m from MOntréal, east side of Canada. :)

• Next to Lake Erie, Ohio, USA

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

near Syracuse NY… anyone else? Rawbie, it sucks not having raw or even vegan stuff in our areas, doesn’t it I wish someone would open some sort of raw dining in this area!!!