Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Fairbanks, Alaska.

Also known as Squarebanx , Alaska.

Been here since 1986 (in ak that is)............ winters................hard to get good produce!!! Thats for sure!! Just going raw the last 30 days.....................................

• :) New Jersey 3pm

• In the Central Valley here. Ceres, California

Just moved from the Bay area where I lived in Orinda & Concord.

In the Central valley i've also lived in Manteca, Ripon, Lathrop, Stockton, and Tracy. :]

• TEXAS!! US

• Hi

I'm in Vancouver, BC. Anybody in town selling a dehydrator?

• Houston, Texas USA.....hi ya'll!!!

• macanoogiemacanoogie Raw Newbie

Concord, North Carolina (but originally from Louisville, Kentucky)

• Prescott, Arizona. :)

• Plum Island, MA

• vancouver island, british columbia, canada :)

• Holland

• Hi Everyone

I'm from Palmetto, FL

• I'm from

• Originally from middle-of-nowhere Iowa but currently reside in Madison, Wisconsin!

• San Diego California

• I'm from New Jersey....:-)

• Raw PassionRaw Passion Raw Newbie

Yorkshire, England. A smallish town that nobody's ever heard of and if they have they can't pronounce it correctly.

• Portland, Oregon, USA

If anyone in the area wants to have a potluck let me know!

• Hello Everybody,

I live in Florida but I am from New York. I do not eat raw but I am very overweight and I have high blood pressure. I am trying to do my best and make a positive change in my life. I have been reading some of the recipes and I don't undedrstand most of the ingredients. :) So I am asking all to please bare with me if I ask "stupid" questions because I do not even know the basics.

• Hi Juliet - I live in France too! Not French though (sorry!) and absolutely agree with you about non-existent raw culture here! I ask for a raw salad and I get cold cooked food on it!

But you can now buy Biscru here, which is a start I guess... Serge de Thaey is quietly leading a raw food revolution in France, without people even reasling they're eating raw food I think!!!

• Nothern Michigan : )

• Chef ShuannaChef Shuanna Raw Newbie

Sacramento, CA

I think I only saw one other person from the area! If anyone is around me feel free to contact me on myspace...I would LOVE to have a potluck! You can find me at http://www.myspace.com/iliveyourdream or http://www.myrawconsciousness.blogspot.com

Cheers and good luck!

• I am a German girl, living in Germany. That is why there might be a few spelling mistakes in my posts and recipes. I hope you don't mind!

Helen

• Palmetto, FL

• Atlanta, GA

• Suncheon, South Korea

• I'm from Quebec (canada) but now living in Nicaragua

• missemymissemy Raw Newbie

So California...the High Desert. But moving to San Diego hopefully soon.

• I am from a very tiny town in Central California