Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What State/Country are you in?

Comments

• Los Angeles, California!:)

• Europe! (Austria)

• JunJun

I am hungarian, I just got back from Florida to Budapest, Hungary....
    I dont know how long am I gonna stay here yet:) and if its is exciting enough here..
    I am a health educator from Hippocrates Health Institute, West Palm Beach..

• GulayG1rlGulayG1rl Raw Jr. Superstar

Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

• anyone from eastern long island NY!?

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

Chicago, IL!

• Hello. I am in Highlands Ranch, CO - a suburb southwest of Denver.

• currently near birmingham, al

i just started a vegan/vegetarian networking site for the state of alabama. if any locals are interested it's AlabamaVeg.ning.com

• Silicon Valley, CA.

• Sydney, Australia :)

• Living in North Carolina-Born and Raised. Love vegetables- always have. I enjoyed eating raw vegetables from my parents garden. I never knew that there was an existance of a RAW community. An online friend mentioned RAW milk and I asked what was that and it went from there. My interest sparked and I have been researching RAW ever since. I have transitioned from meat to vegetarian and now wanting to transition from vegetarian to RAW. I am excited and can't wait to live a better LIVE lifestyle. I look to learn all that I can and share what I have learned. I am looking for simple recipes now and want to advance to more elegant RAW foods. I am glad to have found the site and all of the food photos look so yummy. Can't wait to experiment and try them all.

• Hey Buttercup! I'm from Birmingham, AL but I live in Demopolis now (never heard of it till I moved here). I love Orange Beach. How's the weather there?

• Currently living in Okinawa, Japan.

• Hi everyone,

I live in the Netherlands (that little country in Europe). I have been coming to the site for almost 1 year now, but have never signed up. I have also done a few recipes on here, so i'm not really a newbie, only to the forum.

• KoaselinoKoaselino Raw Newbie

Joseph, OR..small town at the end of the road in northeastern-Oregon.

• Just moved to Walla Walla, WA from San Diego. Would love to find other raw foodies in our area! :-)

• pretzela: a friend of mine lived in Chiapas the summer after junior year in high school and LOVED it! she said it is a wonderful place

• Hello all,

My first post.

I am from what used to be West Paterson, New Jersey

we just had a name change to Woodland Park

so yeah I am from Woodland Park, New Jersey and glad to be on board.:)

• currently residing in Hamilton County outside of the city of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. Haven't posted alot, but learn alot from reading other people's posts. I am not quite 100% raw yet. I do raw breakfasts, lunches and snacks with a vegetarian cooked dinner. I have a goal of 100% raw by next June (2010) because 100% raw in Cincinnati, Ohio is very difficult and finding organic fruits and veggies is difficult as well. I am positive that I will be raw by next year and will be growing my own organic garden this coming spring. Thanks for all the helpful information! : )

• rawpretzelarawpretzela Raw Newbie

Chiapas, Mexico (i think there's no more than 5 raw vegans in Chiapas, lol

• Brantford,Ontario,Canada !!! Brrrrr lol

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

CDM831 - Hi! I'm from Richmond Hill, Ontario...so not far from you!

Have you been to the York Region Raw Food Meetups?

• Toronto, Ontario

Canada.

AVL- Can you tell me where the York Region Raw Food meetups are?

• No I haven't been anywhere...lol

What are the raw food meetups ??? Fill me in on how be raw in the winter months !!!

• The wet, mountainous and buzzin'-as-fuck county of Sligo in north-western Ireland. Seems I'm the only Paddy Mick on the board here.

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

VanillaKiss & CDM831,

The Raw Food Meetups are potluck dinners where people who enjoy eating raw foods gather for a nice pleasant evening. Everyone brings one raw dish (you can make it as simple or as complicated as you want). We meet the last Friday of each month, the next one being on Friday January 22nd. It used to be in Newmarket, but now they've changed it to a place in Holland Landing (about 10min north of Newmarket). I haven't been to the new location yet, but I heard that it's really nice. I know it's far away, but it's really worth it. There is also a Toronto Raw Food Meetup & an Etobicoke Raw Food Meetup. I'm not sure when the Toronto or Etobicoke Meetups are though.

Here are the websites:

York Region

http://www.meetup.com/raw-food-york/

Toronto

http://www.meetup.com/raw-food-living-food-toronto/

Etobicoke

http://www.meetup.com/The-Etobicoke-Westend-Raw-Food-Meetup-Group/

Hopefully you can make it to one of these groups. It's really cool to be able to talk to others who share the same interest as us :)

• Ellijay,GA

• I'm in Chicago for my second year of college.

I would love to meet other raw foodists in the area.

• Seattle,WA here

• We're practically neighbors- Johnstown. We've only been here a short time and are having a hard time finding organic, vegan foods or even stores that are vegan-friendly. Do you mind me asking where you shop?