raw book for a gift

What’s a good raw book to buy for a perfect gift (Anniversary)? I’m buying one tonight or tom. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Ani Phyo’s Raw Kitchen, it is fabbo! It is friendly and it looks really well designed. The recipes are very easy, quick but totally delish. It has got loads of things to read dotted through it, aswell as the recipes. I was well impressed, and I have a big collection of about 15 raw food books, I have got them all and I think this one could be the best.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

i totally agree. ani phyo’s book is awesome. but it depends if you want to buy something super useful (i.e. phyo) or super decadent. if you want a stunning book on raw food, then i’d go for “raw” by klein and trotter.

also, i rarely see this one mentioned, but juliano’s book “raw, the un-cook book” is just BEAUTIFUL. it has simple recipes as well as complex.

• debbietookdebbietook Raw Master

If it’s for someone who’s already got a couple of ‘everyday’ raw recipe books, I’d recommend The Uncook Book by Juliano. It’s really special. Some of the recipes are very ‘rawcuisine’, ie long recipe lists and a lot of work, but the photographs are wonderful, and inspiring – best I’ve seen. And I made the NRG soup tonight (that was easy), and it was EXCELLENT!!!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

How about Raw Food Real World…. or Raw by Trotter and Klein. Only because they have wonderful pictures. These are more for the gourmet type people. I love Raw Food Real World recipes… they are my never-failed-me-yet recipes. But, I like the contents of Living Cuisine for beginner-raw. It doesn’t have pictures though.

• I checked out all the books that u all recomended n I bought the Ani Phyos one. I’m sure he’ll love it! Thank you all.

• kauaigirlkauaigirl Raw Newbie

I second Raw Food, Real World! It is so beautifully designed and recipes are a perfect MEDIUM in complication level.