Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

We're back!

kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hello all, we’re back. We absolutely apologize for the unexpected time away. A combination of forces out of our control came together to make this quite a difficult week for Gone Raw and, after having 3 programmers combing through Gone Raw with a fine-tooth comb, we have identified the primary issues with the site and removed them. In the meantime, we made Gone Raw snappier and improved our hosting package.

Boy, did we miss you all!

Comments

• I also want to apologize for being gone for these past two days. So sorry… but glad to be back.

• So great that you’re back! I didn’t realized how often I drop in here during the day, until I couldn’t. Thanks for doing the work to make this place possible!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Thank you for all your hard work!!! OMG, the site really hums, even with dialup!!! Way to go! :-)

• I missed this site a lot! I also wanted to thank Kandace and Ray for the great work they do and for estalishing this wonderful forum.

• lstorzlstorz Raw Superstar

Great work! The site is really fast now. Thanks so much!!!! .... although I have to admit, I did get more work done these past few days…..

• Whew!! You had me scared that everyone just up and vanished!!! Good to see you!! :)

• Thanks for all of your hard work getting the site back together again. I missed it here, and had to resort to other raw sites… The others are okay, but there’s something special here. Thanks for existing—I appreciate you very much!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Thanks everyone for your support. It has been an interesting week here (wind storms, power outages, website strangeness) and we really missed our Gone Raw buddies. So happy to be back!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Boy, I didn’t realize how much inspiration I got from this site until I couldn’t log on! Ya’ll do a great job with this site and the people here are great. Very glad you are back!!

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

woo hoo! i was going through withdrawls!
    now that things are speedy, i will spend more time searching recipes. thanks!

• I’m so glad you’re back! I depend on this site for so much—the recipes, information, and especially the companionship of the all the folks on here. It is a very special place, and I’m happy you’re back. Thank you for all of your hard work!

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Ooo, the site is SO nice and fast now! I hope it stays that way! It was seriously driving me nuts before it was so slow! Good job on fixing it! :)

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

yes it is so fast now, wow, great job guys!
    The Internet is a much better place with goneraw here :)