Most recent posts first.

MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Is there a way for me to set my profile so I can see the most recent posts first. As it is, you have to page through the old posts to get to the new posts. This is unnecessary if you already read the old psots and you want to see new responses.

If I can update my profile to do this, I would like to know how. If not, I would suggest that the administrator consider this option if it is available. Thanks.

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hi Dain5000~ Click on the Forums tab in the upper right of the webpage. On the upper right side between where it says XXXXX topics, XXXXX posts and the Search field you will see View recent posts. Click on that. The posts are listed in most recent post order. Notice that the posts are from different threads. If you want to see the whole thread, click on the thread name. Is this what you are looking for?

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Thanks so much, that is good to know. I don’t think I did a very good job of explainign what I would like to do. I want to enter each thread that I choose and see the most recent post first. Is there a way to do that? Thanks :)

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hi Dain5000~ Sorry, I didn’t understand what you were asking. It took me awhile to find the View recent post thang so I just figured that is what would work for you.

I second your request. I would like that also. A standard pages type thang at the listing of the pages of the thread where you can go to the first entry or the last entry and the first page and the last page. It might look something like this:

Pages: << < 1 2 3 > >> Last Entry of Thread On this page: First Entry Last Entry

Probably the “experts” would have a more elegant solution though.

Also, when clicking on the an entry on the Forums Tab or on the Home Page, then go directly to that post and not the top of the page that that entry is on.