Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Curious What Careers Raw Foodist have.

Comments

• RawJim, I love the self portrait!
    I’m a Naturopathic Doctor and I have 8 years experience in physical therapy. Been guiding people in healing for a long time. I have found in everything that I suggest for my patients, the diet is what moves the healing along at lightning speed!! Woo hoo!

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

full time student and scavenger

• DelphineDelphine Raw Newbie

William,

your weekend occupations are quite amusing, thank you for having a sense of humour ; )

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Portrait artist/ professional ( part time) palmist. Yes hand reading. ;O)

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

Editor and translator.

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

horse trainer/ advocate, and unbaker of yummy raw treats! www.johnlyonssandiego.com and www.granolassspecialtyfoods.com

• student right now, majoring in accounting….used to manage a jewellery store…..

• A stay at home mom to 3 little ones. Also a terrible housekeeper ( I really should be fired and replaced by a real housekeeper:) The husband just wont go for that though.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

I’m a musician.

• I maintain the telecommunications for a electric utility company.

• Soon to be yoga teacher :) Has anyone out there heard of TriYoga?

• I am an office manager at an office furniture business. Doesn’t sound so glam but we actually refurbish old office furniture & panels. I’m proud to work at a business that recycles everything!

• i’m an elementary school music teacher, hoping to study music therapy and start my own school. horay for future plans!

• Student currently, want to make a career of writing.

• Songwriter and aspiring basketweaver!

• I am an IT and Financial Risk Consultant for one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms.

• AleBrazilAleBrazil Raw Newbie

My list is long, I keep busy:

Aspiring Midwife
    Doula/Childbirth Educator
    Activist (I run an NGO) and Volunteer
    Nursing Student
    English Teacher (not teaching at the moment)
    Mom to 2 little darling children and 2 dear sweet dogs

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

Student; about to graduate with my Bachelor in Science. Onto Master’s next, right now in Public Policy but also want to take Masters in Live Nutrition.

• skizzyskizzy Raw Newbie

i’m studying to be a massage therapist.

• Professional musician here… I play principal clarinet in a symphony and also in a woodwind quintet. Oh and I teach private lessons too.

• Applications (computer) programmer.

• I teach independent living skills to folks on the autism spectrum.

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Wow! Well, I’m still a high school student but I am definately determined to have a career somewhere in the natural healthcare sector. First I thought of being a holistic nutritionist, or a nutritional consultant, or a nutritional researcher (currently being considered), and IF its possible, I’m kind of embarassed to admit this but a Naturopathic Doctor is the ultimate career I look up to. However, I don’t want to keep my hopes up soooo…I don’t know yet. I’ll keep my options open though!

• I work full time as a Sexual Assault Victim Advocate- going to hospitals and such and helping victims through the forensic exam, go to court with them, help file restraining orders, et cetera. I also have a part-time internship as a social worker at a school for girls who have fallen behind in school or are trying to get their GED; I work with the girls and their families. I’m also currently a part time student at FSU for my masters in Social Work.
    Free time (yeah right, like I get that)- dance, yoga, cooking, well now “preparing” raw…

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I’m a translator, interpreter, and English as a second language teacher. Italian to English mostly, but also French and Spanish. I actually double majored in psychology and French, but haven’t pursued anything with psychology since I’m in Italy and foreign degrees aren’t recognized here (!!).

• Professional musician and music school administrator/teacher

• ValaVala Raw Newbie

Actress and a model. But I am always on the lookout for something new and interesting,now I love everything Raw food related and holistic.So my next step is to learn more in that feld.Also I have been thinking about becoming a yoga teacher.

• grantwriter

• web programmer

• Mama of two
    Real Estate Agent
    Full time student going for my Construction Management Degree
    Part time construction site Inspector