Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Request for Blessings!

spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Hello everyone! I am sorry that I have not been on the site lately. On Sunday morning I found out that I am pregnant! This is a wonderful thing for our family, but I am struggling so much with morning sickness at this time. Despite this, I have still been able to maintain a mostly raw diet (minus a few pieces of toast I tried to see if it would help the morning sickness…it didn’t). I am basically living on fruit right now, as my stomach allows. I am posting today to ask for everyone’s blessings and positive energy to help me through this challenging (but joyous) time. Also, your patience, as I know that I will not be able to be on the site much until this clears up.

Much love to all and I look forward to getting back in touch as my body allows!
-Sunny

Comments

• Morning_theftMorning_theft Raw Newbie

Congratulations! Did you read jinjee’s raw pregnancy e-book? I think she says there the cleaner her diet was the easier the pregnancy and in particular, the birth was. I would think lemon juice would be good for sickness but do go with your instincts (even if it’s nothing for a little while) and drink lots and lots of green juice for calcium!
    You definitely have my blessing!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Lots of love to you, and congratulations on the new baby.

Hope the Solstice tomorrow is powerful and energising for you…and the little one.

Sending lots of good vibes and rainbows to you.

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Thanks Morning_theft! I do have Jinjee’s book, and have read it a few times, so I use that as a reference. And, I drink lemon juice in the morning. I have been able to get a glass of green smoothie in every day so far as well. I just have to take little sips throughout the day, but it does get finished.

Thanks for your blessings!

• All the love, happiness and strength in this world to you and your little one! XO

• Morning_theftMorning_theft Raw Newbie

I personally find kale juice very easy to get down (and energising) when mixed with young coconut water…

• Blessings to you. Positive energy, strength and calm to you as your body and baby grows. Thank you for sharing your news and joy.

• DelphineDelphine Raw Newbie

Good morning Sunny,

congratulations !!! : )

know that I am here & will be sending you daily energetic healing, so balance & smooth transition may be.

Love, Light & support : )

• Oh Wow! Congratulations!! I will send you and your little sweetpea lots of love and light daily.

• leigh starleigh star Raw Newbie

Spiritedmama! Blessing of light,love, warmth and support to you and your family! What wonderful news just in time for the Solstice!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Yahoo!!!!!!!;)

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Thank you all so much for your blessings! We will be celebrating Yule tomorrow with much love and light. For that I am most thankful!

I appreciate all the suggestions and encouragment. I am so lucky to be part of such a supportive community!

• Congratulations and a very happy Yule to your whole family!

Have you ever tried EFT? It may help and couldn’t hurt. The address is www.emofree.com. You can learn the basics from the website and get started quickly. There are videos all over YouTube as well.

Blessed be.

• congratulations_ Blessings for you with all my heart!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

congratulations an I hope you are feeling better. I will keep you in my prayers.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Congratulations, spiritedmama. What lovely holiday news!

• Congratulations! Sending loving thoughts to you and your baby!

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I’m so hppy for you and your family. What a holiday present!

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and wishes

• Congratulations! God Bless you and your baby.

• MopokeMopoke Raw Newbie

Love and joy to you spiritedmama :) I ditto all the blessings. Trust your inner knowing and body wisdoms as far as what you should and should not be doing on this journey but for the record, the ayurvedic practitioners reckon ginger is a good remedy for this kind of travel, as well as other sorts :)
    “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch”.
    —E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

Oh congratulations spirited mama!!! many warm and happy thoughts your way!! see ya in AZ in the new year, we are moveing to prescott, let me know if you need anything!

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Congratulations and many blessings to the NEw One in your life and for you too. My mother used to eat a lot of pineapple because it is very good for inflamation and also for morning sickness.Maybe it will be good for you too. Much love,piece and a lot of health for you.

• What wonderful news for the solstice! Heres hoping the morning sickness is short lived. Congratulations Spirited Mama and many blessings to you and your family!

• Wow! You will build your little one with the best nutrients! Congratulations!