Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

need vaccine info

I am not trying to conjure up a controversial subject,but I am looking for good websites or other info that would support the decision NOT to vaccinate. Len Horowitz really opened my eyes years ago, but I no longer have access to that video. We are living in a world where the truth is not easily accessible or hidden. I am seeking the truth. Can anyone support me?

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Just for clarification… do you want info on the potentially harmful effects of vaccines (like a possible link to Autism) and/or the stats about the diseases that the vaccines are for and people not receiving vaccines? Or, something else?

• Bluedolfin,
    I am looking for facts about the vaccines themselves,why they are harmful, what is exactly in them, and are they really effective? I definitely want facts about the correlation between autism/any other side effect and vaccines. Also, what are the risks if I do not vaccinate?
    I also am very interested in the politics behind vaccination corporations. What truths have been hidden by our government?

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

The last 2 article from Get Fresh had article about vaccines… mainly the 2nd to last one. (Aug 2007)... it was a short article, but it was informative and said what was in them… something to do with pigs, monkeys, and humans. I could dig it out… to see if they have a reference/website.

• kaua’imom,

If you have better than dialup internet you might want to check out these videos available to watch online on Google video.

A good video on vaccines
    Website Link

A good video also that gets into the darker side of vaccine companies.
    Website Link

Hope you find these links useful.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Thanks for the lungusa website. I just read about this in the Get Fresh Magazine… how people who die of pneumonia are included in the count of people who die of influenza.

Great info!

• You could check out Mothering Magazine’s website for links. They have also put out a book. Another book which I found particularly useful is What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children’s Vaccinations by Stephanie Cave, M.D. and Deborah Mitchell. It breaks it all down into the pros and cons, the risk of actually contracting any of these diseases and what the treatment is if your child gets it. It doesn’t come across as extremist as it presents basic info based on fact. If you decide to vaccinate (we didn’t) it gives you a safer more spread out and broken down schedule. Good luck!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I had to take vaccinations for immigration reasons, the first set I had I felt awful for a month. Then with the second set I took the homeopathic remedy Thuja and again on the third set too and I had no symptoms after the injection.

I wouldnt take them by choice.
    If my immune system is healthy then I won’t get ill.

• Hi Kaua’imom: Check out www.nvic.org. This is a nonprofit website that was co-founded by Barbara Loe Fisher, a well known speaker on the subject. There is a lot of information and loads of articles to read posted there. Good luck!