What are your plans for 2008?

Hi everyone.

So it’s that time of year again. In these final days of 2007, we can reflect on the past year, and start to think about 2008.

What have been your major challenges & accomplishments in 2007?

What are your goals for 2008?

Happy New Year !!

Comments

• 2007 – Major challenge was severe insomnia in the first part of the year. I solved with extra B & D vitamins & melatonin. I went from feeling quite miserable to feeling absolutely great again.

Major accomplishment – More holistic diet, went mostly raw (but recognize my need for some cooked foods), started sprouting alfalfa, broccoli, lentils, garbanzos, cow peas, green peas, & mung beans. I absolutely LOVE sprouting. It feels so wonderful! I also started making my own soy yogurt. I LOVE that too.

2008 – Today, I sent my juggling gear off to various eBay buyers. I decided to take up music as my new & main hobby. I bought a Yamaha keyboard today (about to give it a try in a few minutes). I also started learning guitar a few months ago. So it’ll be a musical year for me – trying to figure out scales, sharps/flats, and putting together simple songs.

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

wow ron good for you! hmmmm 20o7 highlights for me? Got married: its wonderful, survived a lawsuit: there is justice in the american legal system despite my nagging gut feelings about it!;) We are commiting to a simpler life by relocating to a small town in AZ and continue on my raw journey

goals for 2008 : get off the rat wheel and out of the race, grow some of my food and become a rider again(instead of always training some one elses horse)...working in a chosen avocation can make one loose sight of your joy for it! My horses would appreciate it and i would love to explore my new home on horseback!!! and this year i swear ill learn to knit….....

• 2007 was not good for me … so I’m only looking straight ahead with optimism. I will grow more of my own food, sew some of my own clothes and of course become 100% raw and take steps towards a new occupation … in a field that I love.