Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Please watch it

LucyLucy Raw Newbie

This movie is very heavy but it is very important to see. www.meetyourmeat.com

Comments

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

oh man I have seen that movie before, and i dont think I really wanna watch it again. I couldnt talk to anyone the day I saw it. I was even very hostile toward my mom and grandma who arent vegan. At least my mom is eating vegetarian now.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

hi humanimal, that is truth,that movie is terrible. My mom is a vegetarian because of me too. When I saw that movie I couldn’t sleep,or do anything without thinking about all the cruelties and crying a lot. I can’t watch it again because it is already in my mind forever.I don’t believe how could some people be so cruel.I don’t understand that.

• An even better one is ‘Earthlings’...

Or should I say worse one…

When they shoot an elephant I cried like a little baby…

• I really don’t like those movies. It seems to me like alot of people go veg immediately after seeing them but then relapse. I think PETA should be promoting local food so people will actually be able to make changes. To me local food is where it’s at! I’m gonna need a giant green house up here in CanadA!

James

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Nagev. I believe that that movie is for animal safety,because at the end it shows the ones that are treated with respect and dignity. Nobody has the right to treat an animal with cruety.It’s imoral,cruel. Also people are eating animals with toxics therefore they are eating toxics too.So,I believe that evryone should watch and educate themselves about the danger of consuming an animal with a lot of drogs. And I don’t agree with the crueties at all. It is terrible.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

People get their knickers in a twist about the Japanese and Norweigans killing dolphins, people making bears dance, zoos and circuses,and so on… and then go and eat meat and fish. I can’t understand how so many people I know and love who are animal lovers and support the WWF, give money to save the dolphins etc.. etc and also eat meat! How can they want to save one species and wholehearedly support the meat industry and all it’s evils by eating flesh. GGGrrrr makes me so mad! I pray that one day our countryside is filled with orchards of fruit and nut trees and liberated farm animals graze in peace beneath them.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Zoe,I understand you very well,and I agree with you. I believe that society lives in an automatic pilot.Evrything is already written,and the majority of people follows it. Takes time to wake up from those “laws”. But the beauty is that we wake up,and the tragedy is that we see others sleeping and sleep walking.And evry one of us has a time to wake up.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Thanks Lucy, sometimes I feel that I am being too full on, but I can’t deny what feels right to me. And when I see an animal in a factory farm I feel the same shock and disgust as when I see a dolphin killed or a lion in a circus ring and I wonder if I am the only one.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

You are never alone Zoe. There are many people that think and feel the same as you do. And please,don’t feel bad about it. It is wonderful that you don’t deny your feelings. We are all together in this planets,and that implies evryone,animals too,so we ought to take care of ourselves for our sake.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Thanks Lucy. Makes me stronger and brighter to know we are all together doing the best we can.

• very very gut wrenching stuff.lets say a prayer for the animals that have to endure such horror

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Very welcome Zoe,and great idea Jaymz72. Let’s say a prayer for the animals,the ones that are torturing them,and for us.We all need good energy. I love this one: Lord,give us serenity to accept what cannot changed; courage to change what should be changed; and wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.