Just saying hi

I’m new here & I’m looking forward to chatting with everyone. I’m always looking for good health info & tips. I also like to share the info I come across in my searching too.

Comments

• Oh, I forgot to say that I had been 100% raw for all of 2006 but unfortunately had an operation in early 2007 and I am just getting back into the raw food lifestyle again now. When I was 100% raw I was so full of energy, about 10 times the amount of anyone around me and I noticed a huge improvement in my complexion. It is true what they say … that there is a big difference between 90% & 100%. I really noticed the difference once I made the leap back then. At that time I had cured my high cholesteral within a couple of months (my doctor had said I was a walking time bomb before I went raw).

So right now I am feeling like I won the lottary & then lost all the money. Hopefully, I will be back on track again living the live food high!!!

• I think a lot of people are at the “getting back to” stage at this time of year. You’ll find lots of support here. There are a few 100 percenters with lots of suggestions. Good luck!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Another here who has slipped back into SAD and getting back on the wagon for the new year. Good luck to all on this journey! I can’t wait to get the energy back, get rid of the bloating and get that nice smooth complexion back. I am also much more anxious on SAD food. These past few weeks have been very eye-opening as to how toxic a standard diet really is!