Anyone in or near Santa Cruz California?

Hi there. I’m curious to know if any rawfoodist are living in Santa Cruz. My boyfriend and I live here and it’s hard to find friends that understand the reason we eat raw. I’m trying to put this out in the universe to see if we can find some people to hang out with, just be friends and not have to worry about people always looking down on us or telling us how we eat is wrong. It’s hard too because the people we are friends with don’t invite us out a lot because they figure we wouldn’t be able to eat anything and they don’t want to deal with “weird eaters”. If we don’t find any people near us I would also take some advice on how ya’ll do it. Thanks and have the best day ever!

Comments

• HI
    I live over the hill in Campbell. I used to live in SC. Oh I do miss it!! There is a raw restaurant in SC http://www.lavie.us/ on Front Street. I haven’t tried it but next time I am over the hill I will.

Keep in touch, I am not in SC but I can chat locally. :-)

• Hi Steamboatkatie,

I don’t know if you read the other post I responded to or not. I’m currently living in Soquel, and would love to organize a few potlucks with you. Like RmRcleo mentioned, La Vie is a nice place to go to find some like-minded eaters. 

Best!

-Dave:)