Finally some good news on TV!

Hi all,

Last night I was sooooooo excited to see a commercial on a major TV channel during prime time that actually stated that a vegan diet prevented cancer and that children should be fed more vegetarian meals!!! It was done by cancerproject.org. I think I know who I will be donating some money to soon! They showed pics of yummy looking vegetarian meals that were bright and colorful. It was awesome!

It is a start!!!

Good news on TV for once!

Blessings!

Audrey
www.rawhealing.com

Comments

• Awesome! I’d watch more tv if I knew I’d be exposed to positive messages like that. Thanks for sharing.

-Dave:)

• Very awesome! Just the other day on Montel (yea I was watching Montel, shh!) he was promoting green smoothies/juice and raw whole vegetables! He was talking about how it helped him with his MS. Pretty good for daytime tv! He even gave away a Vita-Mix to some family whose eating habits were awful.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

I have heard Montel say that with his new book he is going to revolutionize eating in America. I love it! One more celeb to present info that would otherwise not be heard. I just chuckle to myself at the hutspah that he says he came up with what he advocates in his book. Whatever works…