Detox Your World annual retreat 2007

For the first time ever David Wolfe, Shazzie & Magic Kate together on retreat just for you!

Imagine… Three nights at one of the UK’s most treasured old country houses set in over 70 acres of land, transformation, thriving, relaxation, laughing, being, living foods, superfoods, sharing, raw cacao, reconnecting, meditation, rejuvenation, remembering, healing, cleansing, swimming, information, stunning scenery, love, inspiration, fun, walking, games, yoga, new friends, talking, tranquillity and bliss. Imagine? You don’t have to. We’ve done it for you!

Monday 1st – Thursday 4th October 2007 Oxon Hoath Country Estate Retreat Oxenhoath Road, off Carpenters Lane, Hadlow (Nr Tonbridge)

We have secured three whole days and nights at one of the UK’s most treasured countryside estates. Just travel 30 miles from London, and you’re there, enjoying the company and surveying the never-ending green views. Waking up to yoga, enjoying great workshops, living foods and fun galore, and going to bed with inspiration, you’ll be forever changed by this experience.

Both our previous retreats sold out! Make sure you get your space by booking now.

Visit www.detoxyourworld.com for more information & to book your place…

Comments

• FeeFee Raw Master

Bah Humbug! Id love to go but I teach and I dont see them letting me off just to go one retreat! I hope everyone who goes has a great time though.