Can't find ch-ch-chia in NYC!

Hi! Does anyone have suggestions for where to find chia seeds in NYC?

Comments

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

buy them online, that’s what I did. Got them from ebay. You can also find them at www.rawreform.com

• Hi I know that Lifethyme, Health nuts, Pure food and Wine, High Vibe, and Live Live all carry them but none organic that I know of. Jubb’s Longevity is the only one that seems to have organic.

• thanks for all of the options. The only time I used Chia in the past was for a Chia Pet. LOL!

• Hippie Chick—Hi! I live in NYC. You can get them at the little store next to Quintessence restaurant on East 10th Street (good quality, $15). I’ve also seen them at a health food store on 16th and 3rd for around $8. That store can be a little dodgy at times with quality, but I’m sure packaged chia seeds would be o.k.

• Thanks so much Mon! I will certainly picky them up there :)

• You are so welcome. Chia seeds have become my latest obsession. They really are a nutrient dense food and can be added to so many things.

• Oh, forgot to mention…you can also get them at Pure Food and Wine Takeaway on 17th St. bet. 3rd Ave. and Irving Place. But call ahead, as they don’t always have them in stock.