Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

"Inoperable" Pancreatic Cancer

MopokeMopoke Raw Newbie

A lovely acquaintance has just emailed me with this devestating news. She has been given a maximum of 8 months.
Has anybody heard of people in similar situations who have healed?

Comments

• New to this…but my prayers are with you.

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Mopoke,

I am so sorry to hear this. I realize you ( and your friend) are on the other side of the globe from the U.S. but I have read several articles recently about a Dr Gonzalez in NYC who has been treating tricky cancers like your friends with success .He is Ivy League trained, worked in the mainstream and does have the ( grudging) respect of his peers. http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/. I recently read of one of his patients who is living with pancreatic cancer FIVE years past her 9 months diagnosis! Check him out. Your friend is in my thoughts.

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

I know of the mother of an acquaintance who cured herself of pancreatic cancer at one of the Anne Wigmore places. Here is the link to one of them: http://www.annwigmore.org/. There are others, I believe in Texas, Florida, and California. They use fasting, wheat grass juice, and a variety of cleansing and nourishing programs. I hope all goes well.

• michigan romanmichigan roman Raw Master

ive read alot about cancer / diet / natural healing methods over the past 15 years and i 2nd the ann wigmore recomendation , and ive heard many others express their respect for anns work / outlook / foundation .
    also , ide suggest going to www.rawfoodtalk.com . from that page click 30 day challenge to get to forum area , then at top of page in search icon search ” cancer , calling all angels” . its an extensive thread where tens of people into natural healing / veganism / rawfoodism / etc posted their ideas on how to clear cancer . and there were also MANY links posted to great sites on the topic .

• MopokeMopoke Raw Newbie

Thank you so much for all your feedback. She is not available to be phoned or emailed at present but I will print out this page and post it and some other notes to her family today. Blessings to all of you.

• There’s an interesting case study of Himmat, who is cured of Cancer following Urine Therapy in the following document on page 83. Author claims this is a sure solution for all types of cancer and almost any other chronic incurables diseases. He has written special note for cancer patients on pages 73-77. I’d recommend you to study the entire book, it only takes a couple hours but clears lot of questions/doubts that arise.

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/shivambu.pdf

It doesn’t cost you anything and you need not go anywhere.

• Please, look up and buy some ESSIAC TEA. Look up and read the Story of RENE CAISSE, the Canadian cancer nurse who discovered this amazing anti cancer herb. It is the Sheeps Sorrel which dissolves the cancer cells. www.Herbalcom.com who sell the tea in 1.1/4 lb. bags and, I think, 2.1/2 lbs in weight for a good price. Don’t buy those who sell you a months supply for a lot of money. I have been taking Essiac now, for maintenance.

• jeshuabrownjeshuabrown Raw Newbie

Yes, you MUST get her to drink wheatgrass DAILY!!! It absolutely cleanses, heals, detoxifies!!

• MopokeMopoke Raw Newbie

Thank you everyone.
    I mailed the information you have posted, along with some information on Johanna Budwig who uses mega doses of omega 3 oils to detoxify the cells, along with a very simple diet. She should receive it today and I pray she will be inspired to take up her challenge to heal.