Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ahhh. my blender broke dwon

yesterday i wanted to make the eatmore bars (recipe by k8lyn07) but the engine of my blender broke down. i got this very cheap, not very good blender so i probably have to buy a new one. in the end i ate the mixed ingredients with some nutmilk,haha. i am little bit worried that i keep up eat raw at least 80%. at midnight i drank some miso soup, now i had avocado, two oranges and an apple for lunch. its getting really warm outside so i just keep to plain and delicious fruits as my diet anyway.

greets from germany. spring 20 degrees celsius.

Comments

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Yeah they dont make blenders how they use to. They use to be cheap and sturdy. Now you have to pay a fortune for one that is good. Make your next blender a Vitamix. They are exspensive as hell but are well worth it. Have a great day!

-Vaughn

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I buy my blenders from the second hand shop. Then it doesn’t matter if they break coz I only spend a couple of pounds on them :) They usually last 6 months coz I work them very very hard! Or buy one with a year’s warranty and then blend away to your heart’s content, you’ll have a lovely shiny new one when it eventually breaks down.

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

Zoe that’s a good idea. I will see if they have the used blender on Amazon. I have had such good luck with that company thus far. If there cheap then I can buy two until I save up for the vitamix.

• haha oh no.. i killed it :( i hope it was still delicious mine broke down too making sweet potato pie so i totally get you.. luckily i had another one.. i am saving up for a vitamix because then all my problems will be solved, thats what i like to think anyway

• RawAllaRawAlla Raw Newbie

Regarding the VitaMix, I got one about 18 months ago and it has become a kind of religion for me. I use it at least 3 times a day and my partner uses it as well. It is so great for a busy and healthy lifestyle. It is well worth the money and I have not regretted buying it at all.