All Naturopaths!

humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

I was very interested in becoming a naturopath, but I have always worried about the payment. How much do naturopaths make? Where are some of best schools located? Any info would be great!

Thanks,’
Vaughn

Comments

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

I can’t really help you with the payment quotient, because it really depends on the naturopath, but I do know you need a science degree before you can get an ND.

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

It depends on where you are located. There are 2 schools in Canada, one in Toronto and the other in British Columbia. You need to finish a 4 year University course in either Biology or something related such as Chemistry before applying to the schools.

As for salary – it all depends on where you work. The earning potential is almost unlimited but it really all boils down to the city (bigger cities=more money). You can earn over $200 000 a year if you market yourself well. Other than that, I think generally they make between $50 000-$80 000 a year!

Hope this helps!

• Just to clarify, you do not require a science degree to get an ND. You do however have to have taken the prerequisite courses. I am naturopathic college and did my undergrad degree in psychology.