Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

3 things....

I know silly,maybe? If you could pick only three things to do/eat daily what would they be?

Comments

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

Drink freshly squeezed orange juice, eat a large salad with cilantro, and cantaloupe.

• FreesiaFreesia Raw Newbie

My three faves would be
    tomato salad
    green smoothie
    avocado

• romaine
    salad mix
    almond w/kelp

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

1 quart of green smoothie
    2 ounces wheatgrass
    1 avocado

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I would imagine they would have to be super foods with a variety of nutrients… :o) But if I had to picked based on what I like, the list would be different.

Me: mixed greens, sprouts, a good dressing!
    If I could pick whatever… I wouldn’t be able to decide!

• Thanks for responding! I asked this because when I’m in a money pinch and need to get food for the week I always wonder what is more important over something else. I’m having a hard time drinking my green smoothies because I end up getting really chilled at work( i work in an art studio in a wharehouse)In the warmer months I drank 2 large smoothies a day. For me I skin brush twice a day,E3live and lots of greens. Another question: how do you all feel about lightly steamed or even BAKED sweet potatoes???I know cooked but was just curious,Thanks!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

mham- i think the natalia rose thing makes perfect sense as a transition. but sweet potatoes are really expensive, so if you are in a pinch, what about winter squash?

• I would pick:
    avacado
    green smoothie
    mango

• Kale
    Hemp seed
    berries

Greens, fat/protein, and the healthiest fruit!

• I would pick:
    raw bread
    avacado
    grapes

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Fresh pineapple
    Avocado
    Sweet red peppers & basil (ok, that’s 4, but I do love basil on lots of things ;))

We just made a great salad with raw sweet potatoes food processed super small, juice squeezed out of it, and dried fruits and sea salt added to it…it was delicious! I have always liked sweet potatoes, but the rest of the family doesn’t so we don’t have them that often so we do more squash and zucchini than sweet potatoes…unless you make them into yam chips (a recipe from this website) in which case everybody will eat them! Yummers :)

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

mham, i was having a heck of a time drinking green smoothies in the cold months too, but blue dolphin suggested i try tahini as a warmer and its helped tremedously, some times i add a tablespoon to my smoothie and sometimes i eat it on a carrot stick….. a piece of ginger added to a smoothie helps too, and use warmer water to blend….i use fresh fruits and not frozen ones anyway so my smoothie is not usually that cold…..if im still feeling the cold i drink a cup of hot herbal tea right after!

• This is basically the three things I eat everyday:
    Green Smoothie
    Raw Bread or Cracker
    Date and nut cookie (hope that counts as one)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I would pick
    young coconuts
    green smoothie
    and seaweed.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

green smoothie
    zucchini “pasta”
    pumpkin seeds

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

coconut water, strawberries, blueberries

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I love coconut water too!

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

1) coconut water
    2)OJ
    3)bananas

• IsisDCIsisDC Raw Newbie

1.Coconut Butter
    2.Seaweeds
    3.Green Smoothies

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

grapefruit/grapefruit juice

salads

avocado

• 1. green smoothie
    2. berries
    3. almonds

• green juice
    cantaloupe
    green smoothie

• Lost track of this that I had started, so many good 3 things.listed….Thanks omshanti for the smoothie advice,yes it has been really hard for me. However tried today without frozen fuit(at home) now will try tomorrow.
    So interesting on everones 3 list.
    It’s almost like that saying “if you were trapped on a desert Island”....... well then of course coconuts

• 1. green smoothie
    2. walnuts
    3. goji berries

• Mangoes, perfectly ripe summertime honeydew melons, and durian!!!! :-)

Blessings,

Audrey
    www.rawhealing.com

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

Sprout salad
    Pineapple
    Avocado

Yum!

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Green juice and fruit juice
    salad with seaweed
    nuts