popcorn??

can I eat hot air popcorn? The air in the popper does not seem any hotter than the dehydrator.

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I’m pretty sure the hot air popper gets quite hot to pop the kernels. After all, putting a kernel in the dehydrator at 118F is not going to pop the kernel. But, is the actual kernel raw itself? I don’t know.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

It’s hot enough to boil your skin off you. About 300 to 400 degrees F I think.

• CougeromCougerom Raw Newbie

The temperature of the air in a popcorn popper is indeed hot enough to pop the kernels, but it doesn't actually make the popcorn itself hot. It's similar to using a dehydrator, where the warm air is used for a specific purpose but doesn't significantly affect the temperature of the end product.

• CougeromCougerom Raw Newbie
    Cougerom said:

The temperature of the air in a popcorn popper is indeed hot enough to pop the kernels, but it doesn't actually make the popcorn itself hot. It's similar to using a dehydrator, where the warm air is used for a specific purpose but doesn't significantly affect the temperature of the end product.

If you're considering adding a popcorn machine to your next event, a popcorn machine rental Montreal could be a fantastic idea. It's a fun and popular snack choice that's sure to be a hit with your guests. Popcorn is not only delicious but also versatile—you can offer various seasonings and flavors to cater to different tastes.