Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Have you heard about organic wear make up?

LucyLucy Raw Newbie

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/default….
I founded out in the drogstore and it is cheap.
Very good and it is mineral.Have you heard or seen it before?

Comments

• Hi Lucy, I have actually used (and still have it) the physicians formula powder, and I really like it, it’s light and doesn’t irritate my face.

• I actually just saw this yesterday in Ulta. I don’t know anything about it, but I did like the compact packaging. Let me know if you try it. I’ve been die hard Bare Minerals user for some time, but always open to try something more natural.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Harmonylia,thanks. I’m using it too and liking it a lot.The best thing is that it is cheap.I was planning to buy mineral cosmetics,but everything is so expensive,and I am very happy to find it on the farmacy. Raw-Mama,I believe that you are going to like it too.

• Hi girls!

I hate to be the devils advocate because I love makeup sometimes and it is HARD to find a good, natural organic makeup especially one that doesn

• Thanks for the link! It looks like their Organic line does not contain parabens. For those of you who use it, how is the coverage? I hardly wear makeup except for when I perform. I don’t want to use the regular otc stuff but need good coverage.

• heehee!!

You

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

It is free of parabens,gmo’s,synthetic colors and fragrances,harsh chemicals,synthetic preservatives and also free of animal cruelties.
    It looks good,feels good and it is cheap. Very good deal I believe.
    I bought it in Florida on a farmacy there,walgreens I believe,and looks like it is in all kinds of drogstores in US.