Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What Kind of Water Do Y'all Drink?

What Kind of Water Do Y'all Drink?

Comments

• Hi cherie03, I have purchased over the last 2 years reuseable containers for water at my local organic grocer.Every weekend I refill there where they have a really good filtered tap,I end up with atleast 7-8 gallons each weekend,30 cents a gallon.We have enough for the week,cat too. I think it has been worth it. Does anyone else do the same?I live in the city so I feel the water is even more unsafe.

• One more thing,I have heard good and bad things about distilled water.The one thing that has stood in my mind for years is about how it can depleateyou of vitamins. If you or anyone can give more information on this I think it would be helpful. Thanks.

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

I live out of town so we just have tank water,I boil it if it has rained and the tanks are stirred up.No sickness from it and I’ve been told it would have lots of B12 :)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

we live out in the country so we have fresh well water.

• lucky you RawKarateGirl!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

Thanks!!! lol

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

if i think too much about it, i get really paranoid. flouridation scares me.
    ieat so much fruit that i don’t drink much water at all. if i buy water it is always figi water.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Well water when I’m in New Mexico, charcoal filtered tap water in Texas. Distilled water leaches minerals and it’s acidic, but it is recommended by some for a short time during a fast. I fasted for five days once, but I never drank distilled water.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Distilled water shouldn’t be drunk for too long cuz it’s depleted of necessary minerals. It might be good if you have kidney stones, I would think, but only for a while. You need those minerals. Reverse osmosis filtered water is the best, I think. My dad used to sell RO filters, so I guess I’m propagandized, but from everything I’ve heard it’s the way to go.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

as 123 said, stilled water is (slightly) acidic… but if it is also charcoal filtered it makes it less acidic… (have to go back to check my references).

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Filtered water with added MSM and colloidal trace minerals.

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

Thought I would show you my water supply.Even in the drought we have been through here, where I live in Australia we did not need to buy any.We were all very “water wise”,you have to be.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l252/nutmeg_0…

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I only have a Britta filter, but hope to own a Berkley Light filter set in the future.

• MunchieMunchie Raw Newbie

I have an awesome eSpring water filter. Oh my gosh—I swear by it. I’ve given up all other drinks (except my green drinks and fruit smoothies) for just this water. SOOO good… sooo good… lol, sorry. Taste the goodness. I’ll find a link… ah, here we go… www.espring.com I also, have the Atmosphere Air Purifier. Info. for that can be seen on a demo from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a2paSdzWaM