*Newbie Alert - sound the alarm*

Hey. My name is Mic, I’m a 21 yr old woman in England, and I haven’t yet ‘gone raw’ but I joined here to see what it would be like and to get any hints/tips/advice etc as to going raw. I am a vegetarian so already big with fruit and vegetables and willing to try new things. I would love to meet people who know more about raw and see if I would be comfortable with this lifestyle change. Anyone feeling like a chat about raw food or anything, drop me a message :D

Comments

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Welcome aboard!

• Thanks so much :D And thanks for the Detoxyourworld.com link, I am checking it out now ;)

• Welcome aboard Mic. I’m a newbie too… we should be friends … jk

• Hi Mary, nice to know i’m not the only newbie!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Welcome – love the title of this post, too!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Many of us are Newbies! I looked at this lifestyle for a few months before jumping in and getting my feet wet. The new year was my second try and so far I am doing well. I have issues (to put it mildy) with sugar/refined carbs. So far all is well and I’m on my 3rd day of a juice feast and feeling great (right now, LOL). This is a wonderful, helpful website. It is basically the only one I use unless there is an interesting link in a post. Welcome

• Kandace, thanks for the welcome, glad you like the title of my post hehe ;)

Debbie, I think I will do as you did look into this for a bit before jumping in! I look forward to adding raw slowly into my diet as to not shock my system totally! :D Love the chicken-pic, do you keep chickens?