Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Site Down Earlier Today!

I do apologize. I just realized that something had gone wrong with Gone Raw, probably very late last night. I have no idea what, but we’re investingating.

Meanwhile, the site was down for about 14 hours, or most of the day today. It’s back now, and we’ll get to the bottom of that issue.

We’re very sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Comments

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

noo problem, glad its back up! thanks=)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

no problem!!

• Hey Ray, The site being down today made me realize how great this site is!!! I love it and use it everyday! You guys do a great job thanks for creating this wonderful forum :)

• Oh, and I thought there was something wrong with my wireless connection. Well, I am also glad it is fixed. You are my traveling database of recipes. I will just log onto my mom’s computer when I am visiting her this week to get the recipes and inspiration I need to stay raw in the middle of Iowa in the dead of winter.
    Thanks for being there.

• SueSue Raw Newbie

Glad you’re back up. I got scared for a minute there!

• Oh I did a dance of joy when I saw you guys were back up and running! Dido on what northerlights said- it goes to show what a precious tool this is! Thanks for all of your work!!

• We’re very happy that everyone finds the site so useful. Thanks!

• Really missed the site when it was down on sunday. Glad things are a-ok now and do keep up the good work here!

• Ugh. Sorry guys! The website was down for another hour or two tonight.

Basically, I figured out what had caused the problem the other day, and started fixing it. Unfortunately, it took longer than I thought it would. But I got it fixed. Yay!

That’s all. We’re back to normal here!

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

About 2pm here in Australia,Daylight Saving Time,I could not get you.
    Thank goodness you’re back,I’d be lost without my daily visit!

• thank-you!

• Thanks so much! I never realized how much oh my time I spend on here!