Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw Nutrition authority- DAVID WOLFE in PORTLAND, OR

David Wolfe Seminar and Social (February 23rd and 24th):

I am honored and very excited to announce that David Wolfe will be coming to the studio in February. He’ll speak about health and nutrition at the studio on February 23rd. On February 24th, we’ll host a party with him at Solo, which is located at NW 13th and Lovejoy.

I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for David and his contributions to the planet. He is one of the most dynamic speakers I have ever heard. David is a known Superhero, Superfoodist, Orator, Herbalist, Chocolatier, Tree Planer, Alchemist, Cosmic Plumber, Essene Bishop and Author. He is the author of the bestselling books: Eating for Beauty, The Sunfood Diet Success System, Naked Chocolate, and his newest release, Amazing Grace.

He is considered to be one of the leading authorities on raw-food nutrition. He single handedly brought cacao and goji berries to mainstream awareness. This event is bound to sell out quickly so reserve your seat ASAP. He has a very busy schedule and does not make it to the Pacific Northwest often.

Saturday, February 23rd at 7:00 pm—$15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door

Sunday, February 24th at 7:00 pm—$40.00 in advance, $45.00 at the door (food will be provided).

You can prepay for both events for only $50.00.

register here:
www.bikrampdx.com
503-452-1132

Comments