ordering online....

I don’t like to use my credit card online aside from that any safe/good sites to order maca powder,coconut BUTTER and RAW crackers/crusts? I saw mauk family farms and was wondering if anyone has ordered crusts from there? I don’t have a dehydrator yet but def. feel I need some cracker,some crunch. Any other advice would be appreciated,THANKS!

Comments

• anyone please…?

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Hi Mham,

I’ve never ordered from mauk family farms but I read on someone’s blog once that they loved their pizza crusts. I think they are pretty reputable. So I would go for it. Do tell if you like their goodies. Have you tried Lydia’s Organics? Her grainless sunflower seed bread is awesome. Dry or gently rehydrated. Its just pricey so I don’t indulge all that often. ;o)

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

You can set up a paypal acct. Many merchants accept that. Some CCCo’s will have a type of ghost acct so that you have a # that relates back to your acct but you don’t use your real acct # so your info is protected.

• thanks all! I really have been eyeing the mfarms for some time now. If I order you will be the first to know.Thanks again!!!!