Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Eye Whites

shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Just wondering what causes the whites of your eyes to become whiter? Is it more associated with Raw foods or a Vegan diet? I’ve noticed mine becoming whiter, and just wondering if there are any foods that help with the process?

Comments

• Just cleaner food I would imagine. I did not notice but when I read this post, I went to look. I went from SAD to raw over night a little over 6 weeks ago. My eye whites are brighter. No circles under the eyes eather. Not bad for a 40 year old!

• modhinamodhina Raw Newbie

I think just being raw helps.
    I also noticed that when I first became raw- my eyes opened up alot-although I think I’m the only one who noticed.ha not really funny-

Lately my eyes look very bloodshot in the whites during the day and at work the other day I think this lady suggested that I was drunk. My braids were kind of messy thol
    that means I need to cleanse I guess

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Both my boyfriend and I have been eating mostly raw (me much more than him) and I’ve noticed this for both of us! It’s exciting!

Astara, I can’t wait until I’m 40! Just think of all those years eating raw can do. Yay for looking great!

• I have heard that broccoli is a great eye whitener. I personally hate the taste of raw broccoli so I have yet to experiment with that info.

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

Thanks jgagnon! I’ll be eating more of that soon!

raw broccoli- oh how I have tried

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Jgagnon and Modhina,I am juicing broccolli latelly and it is sooooooo goooood. Try it.

I do have some broccs to use uphmmm