How long will almond milk last?

I just made almond milk for the first time (Yeah!). How long will it last in the refrigerator? Also, do you know of any recipes in which to use the almond pulp?
Thanks.

Comments

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

almond milk last up to 2 to 3 days for me.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

‘bout the same for me. Congrats. on your first attempt to make almond mylk! There are some recipes in the files for almond pulp. You can dehydrate it and make flour too.

• Generally I get around five days out it. I also feel that almonds soaked overnight tend to make the milk go bad quicker. I usually just soak them for four hours.

• Wow! Thanks. 123 can you tell me more about this almond flour? Do I just dehydrate the pulp and the magic happens?

• My dog is CRAZY for almond pulp! I squish them into balls,store them in the fridge and give them to her as treats.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

blizzful7, you dry it in the deyhdrator and grind it in a coffee mill to make flour. There is a recently posted recipe for almond cookies that uses almond flour. I dehydrate the pulp just to have it on hand for quick bites. I posted a recipe for almond pulp pate, but it’s more like a vegetable mixture that I use for stuffed peppers or wraps.

http://goneraw.com/recipes/1769-Almond-Pulp-Pate-