Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Ice Cream Flavor?

What is everybody’s favorite flavor of ice cream? I’m trying to come up with a whole bunch of different raw ice cream flavors. :)

Comments

• Chocolate peanutbutter! **drools

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Well I like my ice cream with lots of add-ins! Here’s some challenges for ya!

Vanilla base… caramel swirl, chunks of pie crust, banana

chocolate base… fudge swirls, brownie chunks

Yum… I could come up with a whole list!

Oh but one of my fav plain ice creams is cinnamon! Take a vanilla base and just mix in lots of cinnamon… YUM!!!

• kathrynintheraw-I posted a Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe-hope you like it! :)
    coconutty-I’ll get creative and get some recipes out for your flavors! :)

• cookie dough!

mint choco chip!

banana peanutbutter chocolate!

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Awesome! have fun!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I like, Chocolate, Vanilla, brownie chunks.

• Anything ben and jerry has ever came up with only slightly better for you ;).

• My all time fav is not a ice cream at all.. I’ve always loved Rainbow sherbet more than anything else.. Something about the fruity, creamy, sweet flavor that dances on my tongue and tantilizes my tastebuds is incredible. Unfortunately I don’t have a way to make it raw :-( sigh!

• I second mint choco chip!!!

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

my fav used to be anything coffee flavored…but the one i make for everone raw is chocolate hazelnut! its now a requirement for family birthdays and they are not raw!

kmom i made a orangey ice cream and lemon as well in my ice cream maker both raw, what other flavor is in the rainbow sherbert? I used almond milk for these and fruit juice….baby rain is sooo cute! her one dolly is a big a she is!

• jeshuabrownjeshuabrown Raw Newbie

What I miss the most and now that I think of it, should be really simple is pumpkin pie ice cram. So, mix almond cookie recipe with pumpkin, spices, raw cream and viola, it’s probably all I need!

• that sounds yummy jeshuabrown!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

it does!!

• anybody like cookies and cream ice cream?

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Purely Decadent’s Cherry Nirvana.

• Cherry nirvana?