Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Question about deodorant.

sarawsaraw Raw Newbie

Well, I am finding that I don’t need to wear it lately!! I’ve been working out quite a bit, and even then I don’t have nasty B.O.!
Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Comments

• This happens with me if I lots of greens everyday!

• Me too. I don’t need it since I went vegan!
    To make some nice parfumes I mix some jojoba oil with essential oils, but it is just for the nice smell, not to supress anything :)

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

...um not so for me!!

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

not so for me either.. I don’t wear it but my husband always tells me I smell :)

• It happens to me as well, and I notice that as soon as I ingest any meats, seafood, dairy etc… I get all smelly again. If you are interested try this link http://www.goneraw.com/forums/6/topics/1633

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

harmonylia. great new pic!! hey changing the subject here, didnt you make your own kombucha? how? im afraid of poisoning myself! buthe gts kombucha is ust to expensive to continue buying!!!

on this topic i still feel stinky, strangely hubby says i smell when i think i dont so maybe there is something wrong with my sniffer!
  • sarawsaraw Raw Newbie

For a long time I was gluten free, and even going just gluten free changed my body odor, in a good way.
    My hubby will tell me my breath smells weird from all the different spices I eat though.

• Luckily, I never had a real bad problem with bad body odor, but I have not worn deodorant in about 2 years now. I definitely find the more raw I consume the better I am. I just wish sometimes that I still would not sweat so much, even though I know it is good for you.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

me too, don’t stink anywhere near as much without meat

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Well, I work out and thankfully I do it at home cos’ I would piss everyone off at the gym I am sure! I wear a natural salt stick deodorant with patcholi. I can’t say if I miss putting it on that I smell like a rose garden! :) We all know that you can never really smell yourself eh? :)

• since getting a lot of the funk out of my diet, my natural aroma has become something of an indicator of health. It usually gives me about 2 days warning if I’m about to come down with something.

I did notice when I was loosing weight that it was worse, presumably from all the funk that was being liberated from my fat stores—like a lot of detox items.

• I’ve used a natural deodorant for years and have always been fine but lately have been annoyed with my CLOTHES stinking. I am not a stinky person (sweat very little actually) and I have had luck with the rock, liquid rock and various others but am noticing lately that my shirts (just the pit area) are a little funky. I really don’t want to buy something unnatural I just want my clothes to not stink. I should eat more greens than I do, am going to start taking chlorophyll as well. Any thoughts?